(Mini Ladd x Reader) Rescue Mission

My eyes opened as my head pounded. I groaned and sat up slowly. It was pretty dark from what I saw, so I couldn't see shit. I could tell that I was in a pretty small room though. Suddenly, a door opened and light streamed in, blinding me. After adjusting, I looked up to see a guy with a monkey mask coming closer to me, grabbing my arm. I struggled to get out of his hold, reaching for the knife hidden in the side of my boot.

"Please stop struggling," he said calmly. "We're not gonna hurt you." Somehow, I believed him and stopped struggling and let the knife stay hidden in my boot, following him to wherever he was taking me. As we walked along, I started to take in my surroundings. The walls were stained and old and the windows had some bars on them. I looked around some more and saw wooden crates everywhere. Okay, so we're in a some kind of abandoned warehouse I thought to myself. We finally reached a door. The man in the monkey mask opened the door and lead me in. There was a small desk along with a man in a chair. He had jet black hair and a red jacket with dark sunglasses. 

The monkey mask man left and shut the door, leaving me and this man alone. He got up and walked over to me.

"My name's Vanoss," he said, offering his hand. I hesitantly took it and he smiled.

"My name's y/n," I said, dropping my hand. He chuckled.

"I already knew that, but that isn't important right now," he said, walking behind his desk and grabbing a file. He came back over and handed it to me. I opened it up, seeing my picture and information about me. 

"Where the hell did you get this?" I asked, raising my guard even more. 

"My gang and I are very resourceful," he said, taking the file back and handing me a different one. "We need you."

I opened the new file to see a picture of Lamar. He lives in the same neighborhood as I did, and I personally hated him. I started to read some more about what he did while Vanoss explained why they needed me.

"Two weeks ago, this man broke into our warehouse and stole over 500 thousand dollars and took one of ours hostage. We need your skills to help get our man and money back," he explained. I closed the file and looked up at him.

"Sounds like Lamar alright," I mumbled to myself. "Okay, I'll help you," I said, handing him the file. "I know this guy pretty well, so I can help you penetrate whatever defenses he has set up to get your guy and money back." Vanoss smiled widely and pat my shoulder.

"Thanks," he said, opening the door. "I better introduce you to everyone then." I nodded and followed him out to a large room with crates everywhere. Guys were scattered throughout the room, sitting on crates or standing.

"Everyone, gather around," Vanoss yelled. The guys walked over to where he and I were standing. He started to introduce me to everyone.

"The guy with the hockey mask is Delirious, monkey mask guy is Lui, the guy with the darker monkey mask is Basically, pig mask is Wildcat, the really ugly one is Nogla, the one with the Mexican mustache is Droidd, and the one with the red and yellow sleeveless shirt is Moo," he explained, pointing to each one. He then pointed to me.

"Guys, meet y/n. She's gonna help us get Mini back," I crossed my arms and stared back at all of them. 

"So, what's the plan?" I asked.

A/n: Before you start screaming at me, there will be a part two, so calm the fudge down. Gotta keep you guys on your toes. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys later.

Peace!!

-Alex