Hanging Out Pt. 2

---- Recap ----

"Say uncle," David said, tightening his hold on Jon.

"Uncle! Uncle!" he yelled. David dropped Jon and walked off. Everyone laughed and Jon got up off the floor, glaring at everyone.

"I'm gonna kill you Nogla!" he yelled, laughing his signature laugh. I chuckled and flopped down on the couch to watch the guys play.

"Delirious you need to chill the fuck out," Tyler said, running over a couple of people.

"Fuck you!" Jon giggled, sitting in one of the chairs. I laughed as the game continued on.

---- Now ----

We all watched as the guys continued to play, eventually moving on to finding different Easter eggs and stuff. Besides for a couple of funny fail moments, it was pretty boring. The sun began to set and I just decided to order some pizza for all of us. I walked back into the kitchen and started ordering the pizza. When I was done, I hung up and started to look through the fridge. Sure enough, I had my fridge stocked up with soda and beers. I grabbed a soda and popped it open, heading back out into the living room.

"Whatcha got there?" Tyler asked, making me jump since he was leaning up against the wall like a total creeper. I chuckled.

"Soda," I answered, taking a sip. "You guys can go get this or a beer if you want," I said, winking like a weirdo at Tyler. He laughed and headed into the kitchen, coming out with a beer in his hand. I laughed for some reason and went to sit back on the couch, noticing that the guys were playing Mortal Combat now.

The doorbell rang and I sprang up from my spot on the couch, getting money for the pizza guy. I opened the door to see a young man standing there with a few boxes of pizza in his arms. I paid him and right as I was about to shut the door, I heard someone yell.

"Oh my god he's focking me in the ass again!!" Nogla yelled in frustration. I looked back at the delivery guy who was wide eyed and quickly headed back to his car. I shut the door and started laughing really hard as I walked back into the living room.

"What's got you so tickled?" Vanoss asked, smirking up at me from his spot on the couch while I tried to breathe. Delirious giggled hysterically, already knowing what had me in tears.

"The, the pizza guy heard N-Nogla yell, and, and he," I couldn't finish my sentence because I was laughing so hard. Vanoss started laughing as well.

"Nogla!" he yelled, even though Nogla was right next to him.

"I'm right focking next to ye!" he yelled back.

"Th-The pizza guy thinks your gay now," Vanoss laughed, clutching his side. I was on the floor by this point.

"I don't focking care Lui kept focking my character in the ass!" he yelled, making Lui bust up laughing. I slowly had recovered from my laughing fit and called the guys over to get their pizza. We started to murder those pizzas, everyone except for Lui.

"Come on, get some pizza Lui!" I said, handing him a plate. He smiled.

"Do you have any Cheerios?" he asked in his squeaker voice. I laughed and shook my head. He pouted and started to get his pizza. While we ate, I turned on Netflix and fired up a movie. Before the movie had ended though, we had all fallen asleep next to each other. 

A/n: Hey guys, guess what?....... I GOT 1K READS ON THIS STORY!!! Whoop whoop! Wow that really means a lot to me that you guys continue to read my stuff. This will most likely be the last one shot until next weekend. I know it's short, like Delirious's dick-

Delirious: Shut the fuck up!!

Alex: Hey I didn't invite you into this a/n, so GET THE FUCK OUT!! ...... Anyways, I hope you still liked this one shot and everything. Stay awesome guys! Also, in the words of our beloved Nogla, I hope ye enjoyed!