(Mini Ladd x Reader) The Hunters Pt. 3

---- Recap ----

"They didn't do anything, it was me," I said, desperate. "Please don't hurt my family. It was my fault. It's my fault there's a dead human. Take me, don't punish them."

"Y/n," I heard Tyler speak, weakly. "Don't."

"It's my fault they're here though," I said. "I won't let you all suffer for my mistake."

The two hunters exchanged glances, looking back down to us.

"Not good enough."

---- Now ----

"Please," I tried to deal with them while fighting my urge to kill them both for their hearts. "It was my fault. Punish me, not them. Don't punish my family for my mistake."

"No," said the one with short hair. "No exceptions."

"Dean, c'mon," said the one with long hair.

"No!" Dean shouted. "We start making exceptions and more people start dying." My head hurt, cold sweat beads forming on my forehead. Wildcat wasn't fairing any better than before. Suddenly, his face relaxed and his body fell from his kneeling position on the ground.

"Ty!?" I asked, taking his head into my hands. He was still sweating, his breathing shallow.

"What's wrong with him?" asked the one with long hair.

"Damn it Sam it doesn't matter!" Dean yelled again.

"He was resisting the urge to kill you for your hearts," I said quietly, still trying to resist my own temptations. "He didn't want to kill you two and put the rest of us in danger, like I did. Please, let me bring him back to our home. He isn't fairing very well." The two hunters exchanged glances.

"I just want him to be okay. I'm the one you're after. I'll take him back, make sure he's alright, and then you can have me, and only me." I said, my head pounding, my instincts telling me to eat their hearts. "Don't hurt my family. They're innocent."

They began talking amongst themselves, I didn't pay attention to them though. I focused on controlling myself and making sure Wildcat was okay. The sound of several footfalls rang in my ear.

"They're coming," I said loud enough for the hunters to hear. They turned to me.

"Don't hurt them. They won't attack you unless you try to kill one of them," I said, grabbing Wildcat's arm and slinging it around my neck, holding his side and kneeling on the ground. From behind the hunters, I saw Jon, Craig, Brock, and David emerge. The hunters guns went up.

"Don't shoot, don't shoot!" I screamed. "They won't attack you!"

"What the hell did you do to Wildcat!?" Jon asked, seeing me behind them and his nearly dead looking friend.

"He was trying to resist his temptations and it was too stressful for him. He passed out." I explained. "Get him back to the house, he isn't in the best condition right now." Jon and David came forward and the hunters pointed their guns at them. Jon glared back.

"Move," he growled, his fangs coming out. David's fangs came out as well. The hunters hesitated, but stepped aside. Jon and David took Wildcat from me and started moving away, back to the house. I stood up slowly, lightheaded and my inner self screaming at me to kill the humans.