The Year After (100k Special)

Yes I know it's late and I apologize for that. I'm pretty much winging this shit so bear with me. Also I'm sick and writing this...yay... -_-

We came up to the spot, our favorite
spot to hang out. It was a large drainage canal for storm water, underneath a bridge that people didn't seem to like using anymore. The bridge was about thirty feet above us, run down and in need of repairs. Hardly any water ever flowed through this canal. We hiked up the canal sides and right under the bridge, sitting in our usual spots. Me being the person I am, sat on one of the many lower support beams, facing the guys and my feet a couple inches from the ground.

Tyler reached into his backpack and pulled out some beers, one for each of us. Evan, Craig, Jonathan, Marcel, David, Lui, Brock, Brian and I all took hold of our cans, smirking together.

"It's been ten years today," Tyler stated, looking over all of us. "Ten years since we all met each other. Ten years of friendship that has lasted through the good, the bad, and the ugly." Marcel coughed David's name at the last part and we began to chuckle, David playfully punching him in the arm.

"Seriously, I don't know what my life would be like without you fuckers in it," Tyler said, raising his can up. "To ten fucking years!" We raised our cans up with him.

"And to many more to come," Brock chimed in, sipping from his can. We all began to drink, smiles on our faces as we chugged the single can of beer we each had.

"Whoo!" Brian exclaimed, slamming his now empty can on the concrete. "That's some good shit ye got there Tyler." Tyler laughed.

"I told you the shit I drink is the best, you didn't wanna believe me though!" he laughed, slightly pushing Brian.

"Yeah yeah, fock off." I took my now empty can and threw it at Marcel. He gave me a shit face as he finished his sip of beer.

"That's for losing our bet," I said, giving him a proud smirk. He rolled his eyes in response.

"Whatever. At least I'm enjoying my drink instead of chugging it all to prove a point." he said, taking another sip of his beer. "Besides, you have practice with swallowing big loads." The guys began to say "ooh" at the lame burn I just received.

"Suck my ass fuckface," I commented, flipping him the bird.

"We all know he would as soon as he had the chance," Evan jeered, crushing his can. "Same with Mr. Thadius Thick Thighs over there." Craig busted up laughing and slapped the concrete next to him.

"Hold on, hold on," he said, turning his flat cap to the side a bit. "Yo it's ya boi Thadius Thik Thighs back in da building!" he announced, doing the most retarded gang signs he could. We all laughed at his ridiculous behavior. Jonathan, who was sitting next to me on the support beam, spit out the beer he was about to swallow and choked on it a bit. Tyler, Marcel, Brian and I all turned to look at Jon at the same time.

"Whatcha choking on there Jon?" Tyler asked, cocking his head to one side. He giggled and covered his mouth with his sleeve.

"My beer you nasty motha fuckers!" he laughed. Brian joined in, making it look like he was choking on an invisible dick, pointing to Jon. We busted up laughing, including Jon, who was blushing slightly.

"Fuck you!" he giggled.

"Who, where, and how hard?" I came back, smirking deviously at him. He snorted and looked down at the ground.