"Hey, how come you didn't cuss when she poured milk on you," Adam asked.

"I don't cuss. Actually I only do when I'm really angry, and that has only happened one time ," I simply said as we neared the bathroom.

"I'll stay here, I guess," Adam murmured as I entered the bathroom. I frowned into the mirror. The milk was in my hair and on my clothes. I rolled my eyes as I began dabbing at the milk in my hair and on my clothes. 

I walked out the door while dabbing at the milk inside my shirt. I looked up and saw Adam watching me with wide eyes.

"Come on, Clayton's probably bored," I said grabbing Adam and pulling him out towards the quad.

"Hey, Vienna got a detention after school today, if that makes you feel any better," Clayton mentioned.

"Wait, after school, today?" Adam yelled.

"Yup," Clayton said popping the 'p'.

 "That's when I have detention," Adam practically yelled.

"Oh. . ." Clayton started, "Well that sucks,"

                                                     ------------------------------------------------------

I looked around at the empty lot and sighed. Alone again. I looked back at my book, trying to concentrate on it. I closed the book and placed it into my backpack.

 "Hey, what's a pretty girl sitting alone out here doing?" A voice called out.

I turned around and smiled, "Nothing much, Clayton. Just waiting until four fifteen,"

"Why?" He said sitting down beside me.

"Adam's in detention and I missed the bus," I sighed.

 "Well then, come on," He said pulling me up from the curb.

"Hey!" I cried swatting his hand away.

"Do you really want to sit here with milk on your clothes until four?" Clayton asked.

"No," I muttered.

"Ok," He smiled, "That means you're coming with me,"

 I stood up and sighed, "Where are we going then?"

"My place," He shrugged as we climbed into his truck.

Once we were both buckled up, Clayton turned on the radio and started to sing. Loudly.

"I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan. Welcome to the land of fame, excess, woah am I gonna fit in?" Clayton belted out.

"Hey! You have to sing too," He frowned.

I rolled my eyes,"Ok"

"My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous," We sang together.

 "So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song. The butterflies fly away. Noddin' my head like yeah. Movin' my hips like yeah," We yelled singing and laughing at the same time.

 After a few more songs we arrived at Clayton's house. 

"So, what do you wanna do?" Clayton asked as we flopped onto his sofa.

"I dunno. Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Work," He said.

"Oh, ok, 'cause that'd be weird if I met your parents before Adam's," I chuckled.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" Clayton asked suddenly.

 "Sure, what movies do you have?" I asked.

 "I have the Disney ones, scary ones, action movies, chick flicks, and other movies," Clayton said while using his fingers to count.

"Hmm. This one," I smiled as I held up a DVD case.

"Up? Ok," Clayton said as he put the disc into the DVD player and plopped onto the couch. I sat down next to him and we began to watch the movie. Throughout the movie Clayton and I would yell out our comments.

Adam's POV

Ugh, this is so boring. I looked over at the almost empty classroom. Me, Zac and Vienna are the only ones here excluding the old fart that we call a teacher. 

"You kids stay here and be quiet, I need to take care of some buisness," The old man said as he closed the door after walking out.

"You f*cking b*tch!" I growled, "Why'd you pour milk on my girlfriend?"

"She poured milk on Brooke?" Zac gasped.

"Yeah. And she deserved it," Vienna said looking up from her nails.

 I tried to ignore the rest of her outrageous comments, which worked well for me since Zac started to talk to me.

 "Vienna poured milk on Brooke? When?" Zac asked sounding concerned. Ha! He does like her. 

"Yea, during lunch today," I muttered.

 "Oh," Zac whispered, "Where is she now?" 

"She's probably waiting for me," I said.

"Oh, that must suck," 

"Yea," I said as I mentally cursed myself for not getting her a ride home.

"So, uh why are you dating Brooke?" Zac asked.

" 'Cause she's cute and she's a good kisser," I smirked as I remembered the kiss on the bandstand, "Isn't that the reason that you're dating Shawna?"

"Oh, uh yeah," He said.

"Hello! I'm back and I do think that it's time for you children to go home now," The old teacher cheekily said as he entered the room. Jeez, what happened to him?

Brooke's POV

 "Oh my gosh!" I cried when the movie was almost over.

"What?!" Clayton yelled alarmed.

"It's almost five," I cried reaching for my phone.

"And. . ." Clayton said.

"Adam's probably been waiting for me at school," I said as I looked at a text from Adam. 

 Where are u?

I quickly texted 'at Claytons house srry 4 not telling u i thought u'd get in trouble 4 having ur phone out'

In a few seconds I got my reply, 'y are u at Clays house?'

watching a movie & he didnt want me sitting on the curb @ school alone

o ok bye then

kk byes xo

"I gotta go Clay. Can you drive me home?" I asked.

 "Yeah, sure, and 'Clay'. I like it," He said giving me a crooked smile.

                                             ------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for the ride," I said as I gave Clayton an awkward hug from over the box thing in between the seats. 

"No problem," He smiled as he watched me get out of the truck.

"You know you really don't seem like a player. You're too nice," I grinned as I closed the door.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

WHOOP WHOOP chapter 10 :D

Thanks for sticking it out with me and reading/commenting/voting :)

SO.... How's your view of Vienna and Clayton?

please VOTE or COMMENT if you liked this chapter :D

Miss_terious