The Lavery Twins - Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

"I didn't actually think you'd pay her," Shane said, amused.

"Me neither," Matt shrugged, and stole his brother's pizza.

"HEY," Shane growled.

I looked between the two brothers, an amused expression on my face as I watched Shane try to wrestle with Matt at the table. Shane was doing pretty good at first - since Matt wasn't trying and was just dying of laughter.

"TAKE IT LIKE A MAN," Shane barked, smacking his brother in the head.

This time Matt recovered from his laughing fits, and smacked Shane in the face - causing him to wince in surprise.

"Dude," Shane whined, touching his cheek where it was all red now.

Matt rolled his eyes. "I told you I was a ninja."

"Yeah, well you're more of a fag-- OUCH!" Matt went for his face again.

"I'll ruin that pretty face of yours, bro."

"Okay, well I don't have to try anything with your face 'cause it's already screwed up."

Matt raised an eyebrow at me, and I laughed.

"He's right, Matt," I joked, "it's kinda screwed up."

"Well, we pretty much have the same face!" Matt glared at Shane.

"Yeah, but I work it better," Shane shrugged.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yeah, you cow." Shane narrowed his eyes.

"Cow?!"

"Yeah."

"Sloth."

"Fish."

"Camel."

I started giggling at how they were acting. Shane and Matt are always like this - no matter how cool they can be around others, when they fight with each other, they can be such five year olds.

Shane stood up, and chest-bumped Matt, who was taken by surprise and stumbled backwards.

"Yeah," Shane snapped. "Who's stronger now?"

Matt tried to look angry at his brother, but I saw a smile twitch on his lips. Next thing I knew, all three of us started laughing our heads off.

"Shane be a good boy and eat your pizza, alright?" Matt smirked.

Shane raised an eyebrow, and then shrugged and dug in to his slice. I looked at him amused, and looked at Matt when he started laughing.

"You two are hilarious," I muttered, picking at my pizza.

"Well we can't be completely violent around a lady, can we?" Shane winked at me, causing my cheeks to redden. Matt scoffed.

"Aw, come on, I love violence," I smiled. Growing up, I became very used to guys and their actions. I mean, I never really had a choice anyways.

Shane chuckled at me, and shrugged. "Holly, you, me, living room, after this amazing pizza. I'll take you down."

"Oh, really?" I smirked, "I wouldn't want you to get hurt Shaney Boy."

Shane dropped his pizza onto his plate, and glared at me with hard eyes. "You.....did not just call me that."

"She did," Matt said.

Shane narrowed his eyes at me. When we were kids, there were alot of situations where he'd be called Shaney Boy. Whether it was by me, his mom, or kids at school, and I know it seriously got under his skin. I bit my lip.