Lies

It felt so real.
"I love you Lucy." Natsu... I can't get the image out of my mind, seeing him like that. Seeing my self lose control and killing him and my family.
"Luce? You alright?"
"Yeah, why?"
"You've been acting weird all morning. Is it because of that nightmare last night?" It was 9:15 AM, we were still in my room.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He came up to me and hugged me, I couldn't tell him. There's a large possibility that the dream will come true and if it does I don't want him to know.
"You don't have to if you don't want to, I'm just worried about you Luce."
"I know Natsu, it was just about my mom and there's so many things going on with the whole Shadow Keepers fight I've just been all stressed out." Lies..
"It's okay Lucy, I'll be here with you all the way. I'll protect you and you'll protect me, we'll protect each other and the guild."
"Yeah I'll protect you guys..." Lies...

We go down to the dining room and see everyone is there already.
Frost- "Good morning princess."
Coral- "Frost you know she doesn't like when you call her that."
Frost- "I know, I know. Good morning Lucy."
Lucy- "Good morning guys."
Erza- "Lucy I understand that you use requip magic as well, what kind of armors do you have?"
Lucy- "I'm sorry Erza but I want to keep that a surprise." Erza nods and turns to Flora.
Erza- "So you're all dragons?"
Flora- "Yeah. We have been living here for centuries... well almost everyone, the last ones to leave were them." She pointed at Igneel and the other dragons who had taken care of their dragon slayers.
Lucy- "Hey Frost I was thinking, you were teaching gray a few spells, why not show him all the spells you know, that would make him a ice demon/ dragon slayer."
Natsu- "Luce you can't do that!"
Gray- "Why not flame brain? afraid I'm going to kick your ass?"
Natsu- "As if. Do it I'll kick your ass any time."
Gray- "Come on Frost I want to train."
Frost- "Can't we eat breakfast first?"
Gray- "No, come on!"
Frost- "Fine. Send me some food Flora please."
Natsu- "Is there anyone I can train with Luce?"
Igneel- "Come on Natsu, I'll help you get stronger."
Natsu- "Can I go Luce?"
Lucy- "Why are you asking me? Go, I'll take you guys lunch in a few minutes."
Natsu- "Thanks Luce." He leans is and gives me a small kiss and runs towards Igneel to go train.
Juvia- "Dragon Slaying magic sounds fun."
Coral- "Juvia!"
Juvia- "Yes Coral?"
Coral- "Do you want to learn dragon slayer magic?"
Juvia- "Lucy is it a- " i cut her off before she can finish.
Lucy- "If you guys want to go train with the dragons you don't need to ask me."
Wendy -Grandeeney.
Gray -Frost.
Natsu - Igneel.
Sting and Rouge-Weisslogia and Skiadrum.
Juvia- Coral.
Erza, Levy and I stayed inside making some lunch with Flora.... kind of... Erza was in the corner eating cake, somehow Jellal had joined her.

Lunch was ready and we went to call everyone.

After lunch I opened the portal everyone returned home. They would come back to train the next day. Natsu decided he would stay with me so I wouldn't be so lonely.
I told him I had Stella and the others but he didn't change his mind.

"Natsu I have to work."
"But Luce, I want to talk to you."
"This is kinda important."
"Well this is really important Luce." I put down the papers and look at him.
"Nastu what is it?"
"It's about yesterday."