Tired

Lisanna-
It's been a month since I came back.
Natsu keeps telling me about Lucy, how she helped Loke, how because of her Juvia met Gray. How because of the same incident Gajeel met Levy.
I'm happy that Natsu finally found someone that he likes.
I used to have a crush on him when we were little. But not anymore.
And hearing Natsu talk about Lucy the way he does makes me glad she'll have a great guy by her side.
"Natsu when will I meet your girlfriend?" Natsu's face turned the color of Erza's hair.
"L-Lisanna she's not my girlfriend, but I really want you to meet her, she's really nice. But i don't want to go talk to her."
"Why?"
"I'm afraid she won't feel the same way, and that if I get closer to her when she rejects me it'll just hurt more,"
"If"
"What?"
"If she rejects you,to what Mira said she might like you too," Natsu blushed at the thought of Lucy liking him back.

Lucy-
It's been a month and no one has payed attention to me. I decided to stop going to the guild yesterday. What's the point? No one pays attention. Natsu and the others don't come near me, they go out on a bunch of missions without me and ignore me if I do go with them.

A week later
Happy came in through my window asking if I wanted to go on a mission with them. I decided to go because I need money for rent and it's boring to be stuck inside all day.
I'm making my way to the train station .

There's nothing but darkness.
"Lucy!!!"
Natsu? Oh that's right. I came on a mission with them.
All I remember is Erza saying we had to split up in groups so we could find the monster we had to get rid of.
I went with Lisanna because Natsu didn't want to go near me.
We found the monster, unfortunately it was too strong. Natsu,Erza and Gray were struggling Lisanna was with me trying to help them. The monster was hit by Erza. It swung its tail and hit me.
I was sent flying towards a tree. The monster came towards me and kicked me.
And now everything is dark. I can't see anything. Am I alive? Am I dying? Or am I just unconscious?

"-cy", "Lu-" Lucy!!" Lucy!!!"
"Lu, your awake. We were so worried when Natsu came running in with you unconscious in his hands" I'm in the infirmary.
"What happened?"
"You passed out after getting hit by the monster,"
"Oh" I tried to get up, my body hurts like hell.
I walk out the infirmary and head downstairs.
I sit down in the corner as far away from everyone as I can.
A few minutes later I hear someone coming up behind me.
I turn around and see Natsu standing there. "Lucy, we need to talk."