Dream

Darkness.
There's nothing here.
I'm alone, surrounded by darkness.
"Lucy!"
Mom? No that's not her voice... it sounds like... Erza?
I see it... the guild is destroyed, just like when Shadow Keepers first attacked, only everyone is on the floor.
They're all dead.
All except 4.
Erza is next to Jellal, he's in her arms... he's dead, she looks at me, "This is all your fault!"
Juvia hugs Gray's dead body and cries, "Gray-sama is dead because of you!"
Levy is far in the back,"Gajeel, please! Wake up!" His head lays over her lap, Lily is in his arms, they're both dead, Levy looks my way, "They're all dead because of you! He's dead! It's all your fault!"
Them in the middle of the guild I see a girl with dark blue hair, she has a black and red armor, she's with Shadow Keepers. She's hurt badly, she comes my way and walks right through me, i look behind me and see her grab Natsu by the neck and pull him towards her, she looks him in the eyes. "You could've prevented all of this, if only you would've saved her in time."
"What ar-" her eyes are pitch black, she sees Natsu fall to the ground as he holds his stomach, there's blood everywhere, she stabbed him. "You let her get taken and killed, you preferred to turn her over to us instead of fighting and this is the price you'll pay for it." Her eyes turn hazel brown and her hair turns blonde. It's me... "I thought you said you loved me..." she takes her sword and points it towards his neck. "Lucy please, this isn't you. I just did what you told me to do. I'm sorry!"
"It's too late Natsu."
"I told you not to use the takeover spell everyone did! You wouldn't listen! Lucy please! Wake up!"
"Goodnight Natsu..." Erza pounces on her in hopes of saving Natsu, only to be stabbed in the heart. She falls to the floor and closes her eyes, "Lucy ple-" she's dead before she can finish talking.
"Erza! Lucy stop thi-" Levy is hit by a dagger, it hits her leg and she yelps in pain. "Levy!" Juvia goes to help Levy only to be hurt with steam. They both fall to the ground and Lucy walks away from Natsu and walks towards them. "Big mistake girls." She requips a sword, she lifts her hand and I turn away. I hear an ear piercing scream from both. I turn around and see them both on the floor blood coming out of their mouths and a stab wound on their chest.
Lucy then walks up to Natsu again. He's still on the floor, she once again points the sword to his neck. "Any last words Salamander?"
"I love you Lucy." She lifts the sword and swings it towards him.
"NO!"
I sit up straight, I'm breathing heavily and covered in sweat.
Natsu sits in front of me with a worried look on his face. "You finally woke up, are you alright?"
"Yeah. I'm fine...."
"Luce... you're crying..." His voice is full of worry and sadness, he moves closer and pulls me into a hug. I break down and start sobbing uncontrollably, "It's okay Lucy, it's just a bad dream. I'm here with you, don't worry."

I lay down and he lays down next to me, he hugs me and snuggles closer to me.
"I love you Lucy."
"I love you too Natsu."