Invitations

It's about 4:45 in the morning. I wake up and go to the throne room. "Stella, I'm going back to earthland to invite the other guilds."
"What about your friends."
"Hopefully I'll be back before they wake up, if not tell them I'll be back shortly."
"Ok. Be careful Lucy."
"I will. Bye Stella."

I open the portal to Fairy Tail I use transformation magic to change my appearance and I go to his office. I give him an invitation and leave.
I go to the other guilds and give them invitations as well. Unfortunately not all of them can attend so only Fairy Tail, Crime Sorcière, and Saber Tooth will be there.

At Saber Tooth-

Royal Ball
Today at 7:30 pm.
At the Magnolia Park.
   Please be there before 8:00 pm.
   Bring your best gowns and suits.
       - Queen L.H.

"Who is this queen L.H.?"
"You need to go to find out. Fairy Tail will be attending. So will Crime Sorcière. I hope you can all attend."
"Well if Fairy Tail is going then so will we."
"Thank you. See you there then."
The brown haired girl walked away and exited the guild hall.
"Listen up! We'll be attending a Royal Ball so wear your best clothes! Be at the Magnolia Park before 8:00 pm." Master Sting ordered and everyone left to get ready.

Lucy's Pov.
I get back to the palace before 7. I go help Coral and Flora outside with the garden and we then go inside to help with breakfast.

Erza-"Lucy, good morning."
Lucy-"Morning Erza."
Natsu-"Food!"
Lucy-"Morning to you too Natsu." He comes up to me and hugs me from behind, he leans his head on mine. "Did you make breakfast for me?"
Lucy-"I helped, Flora and Coral did most of the work."
Gray-"Thanks Flora, Coral."
Flora-"It was nothing. Pri- Lucy give yourself some credit, you do a lot around here, more than anyone."
Lucy- "I'm just doing my job." Natsu stays like that and doesn't move until Erza says we should sit down and eat.
Natsu sits down next to me and we start to eat.
Gray-"So Lucy, you never told us how you found this place."
Coral- "I thought you had already told them!"
Lucy- "I wanted to wait until tonight."
Natsu- "Tonight?"
Erza- "What I really want to know is how you got from the island to the palace without getting on Coral."
Lucy- "It will all be answered later. For now we have to return to the guild."
Ivy comes in and hands me a small stack of papers. "Stella says you need to sign these for the festival next month."
I take the stack and quickly go over it. I sign it and give it back to Ivy. "Why aren't you in your normal outfit?"
"I haven't told them. I'm going to wait until I do, also I needed a break from all that."
"Oh I see. Well I'm going to help set up. See you later Lucy."
"Bye Ivy!"
"Okay let's go."
Gray-"Who was that?"
"Ivy, poison dragon."
"Oh."

"Listen up brats. We were invited to a party, a royal ball to be exact. Natsu, don't make a fool out of yourself at the party!"
It was about 5:30 pm. We were at the guild, when we got back from the palace it was about 1:45 pm.

It was 6:30 I go to my house and open the portal. I requip into a new dress that Stella made.

Erza's Pov.
It's 7:50, that's strange Lucy is never this late. Also there is nothing here at the park. Was it a prank?

8:00 pm. We all get tired and decide to leave. Just as we are about to go a portal opens up. We all walk through. It's the Dragon Kingdom. Is this Lucy's doing? If it is that's probably why she wasn't with us.

Lucy's Pov.
It's 8:00 I open a portal from Magnolia Park to the Palace entrance.
Everyone steps into the portal.
Once everyone is here the palace doors open. They walk inside and are lead to the ball room. Stella walks up to the throne and stands next to it."Welcome to the Dragon Kingdom!"
Everyone looks around, no one expected to be in the Dragon Kingdom.
"I would like for you to meet Queen Lucy Heartfilia!"