Party

Erza's Pov.

"L-Lucy?!" She's the Dragon Queen. That's why she knew about this, that's why how she took down Shadow Keepers. She's powerful that's for sure. But the real question is since when has she known about this?

Lucy's Pov.
"Please enjoy the party."

I walk back to Igneel and Metalicana. "Go get Grandeeney, Weisslogia, and Skiadrum. Tell them their children are here."
Igneel and Metalicana leave to look for the other dragons.
"Lu! You look so beautiful."
"Thanks Levy, you look beautiful as well."
"So you're the queen?"
"Yeah. I didn't want to tell anyone to keep you safe from Shadow Keepers, but when they attacked they hurt all of you so I had to take them down. I used too much power so I needed to explain. Also I have wanted to bring all of you here and this was the best excuse."
"Does it mean you know where the Dragons are?"
"Yeah. Natsu already saw Igneel. Gray even met Frost the ice dragon. Metalicana and the others should be here any minute now."
"Gajeel will be really happy to see Metalicana again."
"I've been meaning to ask you about your relationship with Gajeel."
"What about your relationship with Natsu?"
"...."
"Huh Lucy?"
"We'll talk later about that."
"Okay."

Sting and Rouge went with their dragons, Wendy and Grandeeney were out in the garden with Flora.

It was soon time for everyone to start dancing and of course I had to dance being the queen and all. I requip into a long light blue dress.( the one at the top) and go sit down.
A few minutes after Igneel and Natsu come over and sit down.
Igneel-"You aren't going to dance your highness?"
Lucy-"I told you not to call me that Igneel, and no, everyone is already dancing with someone."
Natsu-"Well then I guess that only leaves one option."
Lucy-"What?" He stood up and reached out his hand. "Would you dance with me Princess Lucy?"
"I would love to go dance with you Natsu." I took his hand and went to the center of the floor. He put one hand on my waist and held my other hand in his while my other hand was on his shoulder.
In that moment it was just me and him. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Thanks for letting me see Igneel again Luce."
"It was nothing. He really missed you and when I returned I wanted to tell you and take you to him. I knew it would make you happy."
"Thanks Luce. I finally got to tell him everything, like how important the guild is to me, and how much I care about the team. Most importantly how I met the best person in the world.I told him how met her when I was looking for him, and that I saved her from dying. I also told him she's the sweetest person in the world, she has the most beautiful smile and is most caring person I know. I told him that she's my best friend, and that I may be in love with her."
His face inched closer to mine. He leaned towards my ear,"Lucy Heartfilia, I am in love with you." He then moved towards my face once again. He gazed into my eyes, I looked down to hide my face. I could feel myself blushing. He lifted my chin up and made me look at him. He leaned down and smiled nervously "please don't hate me." Hate him? Why would I ever do that? Before I knew it I felt his lips on mine. I slowly melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could hear everyone screaming and cheering.
Frost- "Damn it..."
Gray- "I believe you owe me some money."
Igneel- "And I believe you both owe me and Metalicana more money."
Gray- "How?"
Metalicana-"We said tonight and you said it would be in a few weeks. Frost said Natsu wouldn't have the guts to do it so pay us."
Frost and Gray-"Damn it."
We broke the kiss and I look at Natsu, "I'm not mad, I'm quite happy actually." He rest his forehead on mine. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to get the guts to do that." He takes my hand and we go sit down while Frost and Gray pay Igneel and Metalicana.

"It's getting late and we should all get some sleep."
"You're right Stella. Everyone can stay here. They can either have separate rooms or share with someone."
Juvia and Gray decide to share a room. Bisca, Alzack and Asuka get their own room. Levy was going to get a room for herself but Gajeel picked her up and carried her away with Lily flying besides them, Levy was too tired to argue and let him take her. Erza and Jellal are sharing a room as well. Sting and Yukino decided to share. Rouge and Kagura somehow ended up sharing rooms. Wendy, Charle, and Happy are in the same room as Lisanna and Mira. I opened the portal and everyone else left.
"I'm tired I'm going to my room now. You know where your room us right Natsu?"
"Yeah, I'm sharing a room with you so let's go."
"Wha-" he picks me up and carries me bridal style, he gets to my room and walks in. He lays me down on the bed under the covers. I requip into some plaid shorts and a t-shirt, Natsu on the other hand puts some shorts on and takes his shirt off. He lays down beside me and pulls the covers over us. He hugs me and I hug him back. "Love you Luce."
"I love you too Natsu. Goodnight."