Shadow Keepers

Shadow keepers, a dark guild that wants power.
They go around terrorizing guilds and take magic away from wizards.
The council has had a lot of trouble trying to get them under control. They couldn't do anything to catch them.
Their next stop was The City Of Magnolia.

~~At the Fairy Tail guild~~
Lucy's Pov.
"Listen up guys!" Master had some announcements.
"As you know the council has been having some trouble with the dark guild Shadow Keepers..." oh no....
Why hadn't I been informed about this by my guild mates.
"The council wants Fairy Tail to form an alliance with Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and finally Crime Sorcière. We will defend the city of Magnolia and defeat Shadow Keepers."
No! This can't be. I need to get back. Just as I'm about to walk out the door I hear some one call out for me.
"Luce! Where you going?" Now everyone's attention is on me.
"I need to go get some food, I figured team Natsu would want to spend the time in my apartment so I should probably stock up on food and cake."
"Good choice Lucy. It's always good to have cake."
"Yeah. Well I need to hurry if I want to get the cake I ordered. Bye guys!" I run out the guild and get home.
"No! Damn it how can this happen. I thought everything was under control." Not only were they moving fast, they were stealing more magic and becoming more powerful.
"Open portal! Home!"
I appear in my office. I requip into my normal pink dress and head to library.
"Lucy! I was just about to call for you. Sh-" i cut Stella off before she could finish. "Shadow Keepers. Master wants us to form an alliance to take them down. I can't fight that war. I'll just come back here while this is done with."
"Lucy.... you have to tell them. Shadow Keepers is a strong guild. They need your help with this battle." Stella is right but...
"If I'm there Fairy Tail will be in much more danger."
"Flora!"
Flora and Coral come running in.
Flora-"You called Lucy."
Lucy-"I need a cake. A big one."
Coral-"For Erza?"
Lucy -"Yeah..."
Coral -"We're on it"
Lucy-"Thanks guys."
Stella-"You need to tell them sooner or later."
Lucy-"I know."

After I got the cake for Erza and the team I went back home and got some food.
There's a knock on my door. I go answer and see team Natsu standing there.
"It's in the kitchen." Erza's eyes light up and she rushes into the kitchen.
"Hey Lucy."
"Hi guys."
"It's beautiful!"
We make our way to the kitchen and see Erza drooling as she stares at the cake.
A strawberry cheesecake topped with whipped cream and strawberries as red as Erza's hair.
I go and grab some plates and forks for all of us. I grab a knife and cut a piece for everyone.
As soon as Erza takes a bite she falls to the ground crying. "It's so good!"
We all sweat drop at Erza's actions. Gray and Natsu take a bite and fall down doing the same thing as Erza. "It's the best thing I've ever tried!"
This is going to be a long night, and I need to figure out how I'm gonna tell them about my powers.