Attacked

We go to Fairy Tail the next morning. The other guilds are already there.
Suddenly there's a bright light and a loud scream is heard.
It all happens so quick. I look around and see that everyone is either fighting or unconscious.
We were under attack.
This couldn't be happening.
"Lucy!" I turn around and see Erza running towards me. "We need to defeat them it's th-" a member of Shadow Keepers attacks Erza and sends her flying towards the wall.
"Erza!" Jellal runs up to Erza and takes down the guy that attacked her.
Gray holds Juvia as she lays on the floor breathing heavily after being attacked by steam.
"LUCE!" I see him running towards me, as he does so a guy jumps at him and stabs him.
"NATSU!!"
Natsu looked at Lucy and saw someone coming up behind her."LUCE!" He ran towards her hoping he could save her from getting hurt; by doing so he was attacked by some other guy."NATSU!" She feel on her knees and stared at Natsu's unconscious body.
Lucy's eyes went from their hazel brown eyes to a dark red, as she looked around and saw everyone unconscious her eyes went to a shade of red so dark it looked almost black.
She looked at the guy who attacked Natsu. She took her bracelet off and put it in Natsu's motionless hands. Magic energy radiated out if Lucy's body, it was so strong many members of Shadow Keepers passed out.
"You hurt my friends and family. You HURT NATSU! And now you're going to pay!"

She requiped into one of her royal combat outfits and requiped a large sword

She requiped into one of her royal combat outfits and requiped a large sword. She stood up and looked at the guy she slowly moved towards him not once taking her eyes away from his. She lifted her sword towards his face. "I suggest you apologize before I kill you and all of your remaining members."
"You have so much power it's overwhelming. How?"
"Guess you'll never find out." Lucy then took her sword and stabbed him. She wasn't going to let them get away with hurting her friends and family. She then went around grabbing each of the members of Shadow Keepers that were unconscious on the floor. She put her hand over their head and light radiated from their eyes. They were dead. Lucy had gotten rid of them. No one could find out about her powers so she got rid of the witnesses.
What Lucy didn't know is that Natsu wasn't actually unconscious neither was Erza or Gray. They had seen what happened, they felt strong magic radiating from Lucy's body, but above all they were impressed with how much stronger she had become. This was one of Lucy's weaker requips and they had no idea of what was going on.
Lucy's eyes traveled back to Natsu, her eyes turned gray, she went over to him and used a spell Grandeeney had taught her and healed Natsu.She took her bracelet from Natsu's hand and walked around the guild and healed the other members.
Erza was the first one that started to move. As she did Lucy quickly requiped back into her normal outfit.
"Lucy. What happened?" She knew exactly what happened. She had so many questions and so many things she wanted to tell Lucy.
"You fell unconscious and Jellal went to help you. Unfortunately he also got hit and passed out." She motioned to Erza's left where Jellal was laying.
"That's strange, I don't feel hurt at all."
"I healed you."
"How?"
"I learned a few spells while i was gone training..."
"L-Luce?"
"Natsu I'm glad you're okay."
"What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?"
"I'm okay Natsu don't worry."
"But what happened?"
"I'll explain everything later. Let's go check on the others."

Red- Anger.
Gray- Sadness.
Orange- Fear.
Green- Jealousy.
Brown- Normal.
Pink- Love, happiness. (Light pink is for happiness, dark pink is for love.)
The darker the shade of the color is the less control she has of herself. The lighter the color is the less she is affected by her emotions.