Queen Lucy Heartfilia

"D-Dragon k-kingdom?"
"Does that mean....?"
"Yes Natsu. Igneel and the other dragons are here."
They were so shocked, specially Natsu, he had been looking for Igneel for so long and he can finally see him again.
"There's something I need to show you." Stella, I'm at the waterfall island near Coral's island, I brought some friends.
Oh Lucy that's great. You finally told them.
Yeah. No more secrets.
Coral will be right there to bring you guys to the palace.
Thanks Stella.
I see Coral making her way down from the palace and lands a few feet in front of us. I look at team Natsu and see Erza trying to act as if nothing is happening and failing miserably as she just stares at Coral, Gray on the other hand just kinda breathing heavily as he probably thinks back to the Eclipse incident. Natsu just stares at Coral in awe, this now confirms any doubts of his about his father being here.
"Hop on, don't be scared she doesn't bite." Natsu hesitantly gets on Coral. "You won't get motion sickness, don't worry." Mean while Gray and Erza snap out of their state and get on Coral.
"To the palace Coral."
"Aren't you going to get on Lucy?"
"No Erza, I can get there myself."
What are you planning Lucy?
Coral lifts up and starts to fly towards the palace. Meanwhile I transform into my angel form.

I fly up and head to the palace, midway there I teleport to the entrance of the palace

I fly up and head to the palace, midway there I teleport to the entrance of the palace. I see Stella in her human form already there waiting for us. I land and quickly transform back to my human form.
"Stella, get the dragons here. We shall throw a party tomorrow night, all of Fairy Tail and the other guilds will be here. There will be a war soon, I want everyone to enjoy as much as they can before this starts."
"As you wish you Lucy."
"Luce!" I look up and see Coral heading our way. She lands in front of us and waits for Erza, Natsu and Gray to get off. Once they do she also transforms into her human form.
(Stella)

(Coral)

Lucy- "Well, let's go inside then

Lucy- "Well, let's go inside then."
We go inside and I call for Flora.

"Yes Lucy

"Yes Lucy."
"Could you get us some cake please."
"Sure, Lady Erza would you like to come with me to pick out the cake."
"Cake... Sure, but how did you..."
"Oh Lucy has told us so many things about you guys. She wouldn't stop talking about how great Team Natsu is."
"Lucy, how did you know about this place?"
"I'll tell you later, go with Flora, she's the one that made the cake I gave you the other day."

"Natsu, Gray follow me, I have a surprise for you guys as well."
They follow me and I take them to the back where I see Igneel and Frost fighting in their dragon forms while Metalicana just watches them.
"Could you guys stop fighting! We have guests!"
Natsu stares at Igneel and falls to his knees. Igneel and Frost stop fighting and look at me.
"N-Natsu?"
"Dad!"
Natsu jumps up and runs towards Igneel.
"Frost meet Gray. Gray meet Frost."
"So you're the Ice wizard?"
"Yeah, what magic do you have?"
"Ice, hey what about I teach you some spells. You can get stronger and I can actually do something useful. That is if Lucy is okay with it."
"Go ahead, it's Gray's choice not mine."
"Sure."

"You didn't bring Gajeel with you?"
"Ow, does someone miss their kid?"
"As if, that idiot is probably somewhere doing nothing but be annoying."
"He'll be here tomorrow don't worry."
"Thanks Queen Lucy."
"It's nothing."

I look at Natsu and Igneel as they talk about how they've been, what they've done.
Natsu looks so happy.

Gray's Pov.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure kid."
"Why did you ask Lucy if she was okay with you teaching me some spells?"
"She hasn't told you yet huh?"
"Tell us what?"
"It's her big secret, she'll probably tell you tomorrow at the party so don't worry."
"Tomorrow?"
".... I wasn't supposed to say anything... oh well, that's all the information you're getting from me."
Big secret....

Lucy's Pov.
"I need a room for each of them, they'll spend the night here."
"Yes Ms. Lucy." Lily, a maid here, leaves to prepare the rooms.
I go outside to where I left Natsu and Gray.
"Guys dinner's ready!"

I go to the diner and see Erza and Flora talking to Coral. I sit down and wait for Gray,Frost, Natsu, Igneel and Metalicana. Stella joins in a few minutes after.

"Erza, Natsu, Gray follow me please."
"Where are we going?"
"To your rooms."
"Rooms?"
"It's late, you guys will stay here and get ready for tomorrow. That's when I explain everything."

I lead them to their rooms and I go to my own.
"It's going to be a long day tomorrow."