Dragon Princess

I make my way home and pack my stuff.
Once I have everything I head towards the train station.
I don't have a place to go to. I get off the train and go a random town. I don't even know what it's called.
I walk around town until I get to a park.
There's children everywhere running around.
Lucy....
Huh?
Go to the well in the forest.... What?
I look around and see a well in the center of the park. I head towards it my bags still in hand.
Suddenly everything stops. The children that were running around are frozen in place. There is no sound or movement. It's just me.
Lucy, we finally found you.
Found me?
Look into the well.
I look into the well and i see a beautiful forest.(the one in the picture)
I then look up and see that I am no longer in the park of a random town.
I'm in the forest. I look around and return my gaze to the well, only it's not there.
"Lucy. We have been waiting for you to return."
I turned around and see a woman there. Tall with long golden hair, beautiful blue eyes and wearing a long white dress with a pair of sandals.
"What? W-who are you? Where am I?"
"Welcome back Princess Lucy"

-Natsu (the next day)
I walk into the guild and i feel like something's missing.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO LUCY?!"
Master came out of his office yelling.
"She left the guild because of you! You should be ashamed!"
"Natsu!!!"
"This is all your fault. You couldn't admit your feelings for her and pushed her away! And now she's gone!"
Lucy?
I ran out of the guild and ran to Lucy's apartment.
Her apartment's empty but her smell is still a bit strong.
I go outside and follow her scent all the way to Diamond City. I walk to the park and follow her scent to the well there. I look into the well and see a forest; I see Lucy standing there with a woman. She looks so beautiful, her long blond hair down and that beautiful smile. Why did I push her away?
Lucy come back....
I love you. Please come back....

Lucy-
"Princess!?"
"Yes your mother is the queen, therefore you are the princess. "
"What are you talking about? My mother is dead and she wasn't a queen."
"She never told you because she had to leave. She is still alive and she sent me to find you."
"What?"
"Come on let's get to the castle." She then starts to glow and.... what!? She became a dragon.
"Get on Princess Lucy," I do as I'm told and get on her back.
"Oh how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself I am Stella the celestial dragon."
"A d-dragon? Then if I'm your princess d-does that m-mean..."
"Yes you are the princess of the dragons, and your mother is the queen."

We fly up and i look around, it's like the celestial world and Edolas mixed together. And the forest we were on is just an island.
We get to the castle and i get off of Stella. She turns into her human form and walks inside, i follow behind her until we get to what I'm guessing is my room. "I will be back in a few minutes princess, please get ready for the party."
"Party?"
"To celebrate your arrival and so you can meet the rest of the dragons."
"Oh ok" I walk into my room and look around. It's the size of my apartment. It even has a mini fridge and microwave.
The bathroom and closet are huge.
I walk into the closet and pick out a dress like the one I wore back when the accident with phantom lord.

I do my hair and start to head to the door when I suddenly hear Stella knocking on the door. I open up and we go to the ballroom.
"Lucy my dear."
"Mom!!"
I run towards her and hug her." I missed you so much."
"I missed you too Lucy."
I let go of her and she walk up to the center of the room.

"Everyone I would like to finally introduce you to the Lucy Heartfilia the Dragon Princess!"