sept ~ heroes have the right to bleed

Superman ~
Five For Fighting

GUEST STARRING...

MARK HAMILL AS CURT KAMINSKI (CINDERELLA MAN)

¤¤¤¤¤

After club ended Avery decided to take a walk home instead of taking the bus

After club ended Avery decided to take a walk home instead of taking the bus. She needed some time to think about everything that has happened.

It was around 4 by the time club was over, so it was most likely 4:30 now. She reached down in her pocket, feeling for her phone.

A groan admitted from her lips as she realized she had left it back in the club room. She turned around, ready to go back for it.

Her mother would kill her if she found out that she had left her phone. She began her trek through the woods again, the sun setting through the trees.

She noticed a small family of bunnies huddled together in a small hole. A smile grew on her face at the sight. She continued walking through the woods, thinking about what the bald man and brunette woman meant when they were talking about a boy having powers.

Maybe they were talking about that boy that everyone was calling 'superman'. Why did they want Clark? Did Clark know who the hero was? He had been acting strange lately.

Her questions were cut off by the sound of a twig snapping behind her. She quickly turned around, her dark hair cascading around her.

She looked around for the source of the sound but was met with just woods. When she went to turn around once again, she was met with the face of a man she never thought she would see in person.

The man from the Cinderella Case was standing a few feet in front of her, glaring at her small form. "Hello?" She was uneasy and for a good reason, a known criminal was standing in front of her.

"Avery Smith?" His teeth clashed together as he said her name, spitting venom with every letter. "No, my name is Hillary Clinton, it's nice to meet you." She began stepping back.

Her foot dropped into a small hole sending her to the ground. The man walked up to Avery, every muscle and vein in his face protruding greatly.

"I know that you know what I did and who I am. Now I wanna know how?" His jaw gritted and he spoke through his teeth. His teeth, for a criminal, were very clean and bright, and Avery decided to make this known.

"Your teeth are nice." The man plastered shock on his face, wiping it away before smiling brightly at her. "Thanks, I just got them cleaned a week ago."

Avery started rambling about how she's going to get them whitened soon but was cut off by the man's face morphing into a livid expression.

"Now, how do you know who I am?" Avery stood up now, beginning to run in the other direction. The man let out a grunt before chasing after her.

She ran past a tree when she was grabbed, a hand going over her mouth. The person held her in a close position, making Avery very uncomfortable.

The person brought both of them behind some trees, enveloping them in darkness. She watched as the man that was chasing her ran past the tree and towards the school.

The person who grabbed her let go and turned her around. Avery's face morphed into shock at the sight of the boy, a red cape wrapped around his shoulders.

"Are you okay Ms. Smith?" His eyes shown general concern for her. She scoffed, rolling her eyes before looking back at him. "Ms. Smith is my mother, call me Avery."

She stuck her hand out for him to shake, which he did. The hand felt very familiar, and her eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"What should I call you?" She pulled the boy closer with the hand she held, examining him. Her eyebrows scrunched up in concentration, wanting the boy to say who he was. "Call me whatever you like."

They dropped hands, him looking in the direction of the Cinderella man. "Why were you going back to your school?" Avery chose not to question how he knew both her name and what school she went to, and instead responded with a small "I forgot my phone."

"Okay, well I can get you there faster if you'd like?" She gave a sigh before muttering "I've got nothing better to do," making the boy chuckle.

Without another word the boy swung Avery into his arms, her arms latching around his neck. She squealed at the fast action and quickly closed her eyes.

"Don't let go." The boy chuckled at the response her got.

"Dont worry, I wasn't planning on dying today."