Chapter 3- His'

Hello,....So.. I made this during Holidays, enjoy pipzzzz

Let me know what you think

Chapter 3

Ash's POV

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The night is still young; I'm done with my homeworks as well as review for the following day. As I lay on my bed staring at the dim light on my ceiling, I suddenly remembered him, his eyes, his nose, and his lips. My mind says it is weird for a man to think about another man but something in me just know how right that fact is. When I left him this afternoon in the bus, his expression is something that I cannot ponder. His eyes offers lot of emotions and it is hard to choose one that suits it so well. Somehow, in the middle of my contemplation, he seemed to awaken a hidden feeling in me that has been an alien for me for years.

"Mr. Donahugh, What are you doing to me?" I mumbled before I drifted to dreamland.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Red's POV

Moving in this town is hard for me. Imagine leaving your human friends behind as well as the popularity you have back then, but what the alpha says go. Yeah you heard it right human, I, for one, is a werewolf but not an ordinary werewolf at that but a future alpha. Our pack is not the largest, the most powerful nor the richest pack in the continent but we can say that we have what we need for daily living. We can afford luxury, yeah, definitely that is a fact but we prefer to live accordingly. So back to me, my dad, the Alpha, decided that it would be better for us to move since we are having problems with the space in our previous territory and He thought that it would be best for us, to move into somewhere we can have larger space. Before I forgot, let me introduce myself. So my name is Red. Uncommon huh, well, my name is basically derived from the color of my eyes when I am in my wolf. Red, my mom told me that having red eyes in wolf form is very rare since usually werewolves do have yellow or orange but never red especially that red are common to vampire. Again dear people of this story, vampires like twilight but they are just exaggerating.

So here I am, stuck in the office of the principal for our late enrollments. We're just glad that he accepted our enrollments. Entering to my first subject of the day, since I wasn't able to attend the first one, the most intoxicating scent filled my nose and that sent my whole body in cloud nine. And that is when my wolf howled "Mine, mine, mine". It was a mixture of vanilla and strawberry. Hmmm... those are my favorite especially if they were in ice cream. I closed my eyes and savor the scent which caused my boner as of this moment. Lucky for me to have a tee which covers the area so it is not noticeable really. I hurriedly entered the room hoping that this would be the room where she is since the smell is getting stronger and stronger with each step. I can feel my wolf howling in glory once today will be the day that we will find our mate.

You see, in werewolf world, your mate is all that matters to you. You can take when your pack leave you but not if your mate rejects you. They were chosen by the moon goddess herself and I believe that she never ever had mistaken of pairing anyone.

When the teacher called my name, which is my cue to stand at the little stage in front, I scanned the area for her, excitement washed over me and I know my wolf is just the same. But no, I cannot find her, it made me confused. The scent is definitely coming here, it is all over the place and judging by it, she must be here. Now. At this very moment. But where is she? I scanned all the females in the room and all of them are staring back at me but hey, I should knew it by now. How? Simple, there are three ways how you can identify who your mate is. First, you can smell her even from a mile away and your wolf can identify his mate uniquely. Second, by simply having eye contact. By that, you can affirm that indeed she is your mate and lastly, to confirm, you should touch her. When you feel Sparks and tingly sensation, that would be the confirmation.