Chapter 12 - Not my Mate

Ash PoV

"Ready now? That was one of our teachers-in charge, with her pink whistle hanging around her neck, standing in the front seat of the bus, just behind the driver. She looks bored as she opens her bag and check her phone. Totally opposite to what we feel, we are feeling excited for the trip.

A series of cheers and whistles echoed inside the bus as my fellow seniors settled on their seats, with excitement plastered on everyone's faces. Oh, my bad, today we will have a camping at the north side of our province, and it's over the weekend. Me and Nate are currently sharing an earphone, while she's playing a country song that she loves, and I don't know why but her song choices are always the hopeless romantics ones, and the bad part? She will Insist of sharing it with me. Which of course, by the best friend law, I must agree.

This bus is quite long, I'm wondering now why I didn't know we have this, it only took 2 long buses to accommodate the whole senior population, and I meant the whole seniors. Surprisingly everyone was ecstatic to join, probably because we are just counting our remaining days before the graduation comes. Nate is so lost in her own world that she even hums and closes her eyes, blending with the tone of her country music.

Whether I admit or not, I am a little saddened by the fact that Red will not be with us during the camping. It was funny though, when he heard about it he made plans of us being in the same tent, and how many marshmallows he's going to bring because he wanted to make smores. Too bad that he's not here now, for sure, he'll enjoy.

With that thought in mind, the buss engine boomed to life and started moving carrying the whole senior class of our high school.

Red's POV

This meeting is taking a toll on me. It's not even that serious, and it's pissing me off because instead of being with my mate, I'm here attending this meeting, that in my opinion is not urgent at all.

"Can we just finish this meeting now? I have a mate to be with tonight and I cant stay here any longer." Everyone looked at me with their jaws open as if I have 2-heads.

"What?" Getting annoyed with their stares. It's rude to stare, these people might not know that.

"Red? Did you seriously say mate? Had you find her? Who is she?" That's my mom, obviously the first one to recover from the shock that clearly has still everyone in it.

"It's a HIM everyone and yes, I met him for quite some time already"

"And you just decided to drop the bomb now?" That's my dad, obviously, everybody is now focused on me and not the topic of rogues sighting in the neutral lands next to ours. Other few pack members also start talking to each other. Its really a big deal for everyone for me to find my mate. That would mean additional pack member and the milestone for me to be trained for alpha duties.

"Yes, yes and yes. I don't have time for this now, since we're done, dad, mom, I'm leaving now, I'm going to that camp, where my mate currently is." I did not wait for their response as they continue to discuss about the rouges. I excused myself from my dad and mom and they understood my reason.

And with that, I walked out of the meeting room and hurried up to the pack's truck. Apparently, we were all ready to go, me, Jayden, Max and Nick, but then this emergency meeting made us cancelled it. So, there were sightings of rogues just outside of our territory, and that's a neutral ground, so if there's human around that area. They might end up in danger. It is not our duty to protect the humans because they have they have their own police but as the community leaving discreetly in this town, we feel obligated to share some protection to these humans especially against rogue werewolves.

My  Wolfie Love (boyxboy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें