Chapter 2- Mates

Ash's POV

To continue...
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Oh God". That is all i can say. And who would'nt be speechless? I am not gay or what but the guy deserves the compliment for art's sake. He may stand 6 feet flat with fair complexion you say. Glossy bronze skin, and ugh, the bulging muscles and the lean waist I am going to die for. Arghhh. So gay. You can say that the man is working out through the fitness of his white tee printed with tribal design and those khaki pants hugging perfectly his strong legs. His wavy hair adds a badboy image to his aura but his lightblue eyes compliments the whole package plus the lips. No adjective can give justice to it I swear. I swallowed hard when i realized that I did checked him out. Oh gosh. This is not good, i mean who could blame me?. I never checked anyone out before, and this is a whole new experience for me, moreover I think he is doing exactly the same thing to me. I retracted my gaze from him when i realized what is happening and tried to concentrate on the good book in front of me.

But I know, this diversion would be futile since I know that he is boring hole on my head right now.

He motioned to the vacant seat at the back of the room when he was advised to. I tried to concentrate on the lecture however I can't. Something is definitely wrong but I cant figure it out. It feels like someone is staring at me and I look back catching Mr. Donahugh with his eyes glued to me. I can feel the blood rush through my cheeks and I tore the gazing war. Oh my, I did just blush, this is so unlikely.

The feeling had not left me for the rest of the period. When the bell rung, i waited for the room to be emptied wishing that the person who constantly interrupts my thought had already left. But i guess Im wrong, because there he is, sitting still in his desk sternly watching my every move and it creeps me out. I grabbed my bag and went directly to my next subject trying to disregard him, and his intimidating presence. Luckily, he was not in my next subject and the morning classes went smoothly.

During the lunch break, we decided to eat lunch at the cafeteria eventhough i would not be buying anything aside from the juice. When Nate was on the counter to buy her food, i took time to look at the other tables. I smirked when I noticed that most of the female population and some guys eyed me. But what caught my attention is the group of students in a table in the corner, eating silently and they seem to communicate through looking each other. What a bunch of weirdous, i thought. After a while, a familiar frame came into view and seated at the head of their table. I saw how the other guys nodded slightly into him and it made me wonder why. So, these are the new guys I thought and they are not bad considering that most of the women population in this school are practically drooling over them. Staring at Him I can't remember what his name is and it made me wonder. I do not know why but there is defintely something about him that aroused my curiosity. The longer I stare at him the more i appreciate his beauty, especially his eyes. They were just so captivating that I can lost by simply staring at them. Then it hit me, he is staring directly back at me and my world seem to stop. It feels like the world stop spinning and we do not care to people around us. He smiled and gosh, I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart skipped a beat.

" hey,". Nate snapped me and i tore the gaze. Trying to be the first half of the year and

" So, he caught your attention huh?". She poked me while smirking. Geezzz, this woman knows me too well. We are not really talking about my sexual preference here but I think she is suspecting something. I mean, I never dated any woman before, yes, I had dinner with few of them but nothing really progressed into a relationship. Nate is also aware of the few gay guys who tried hitting me but she knew as well how I turned them down because of my studies.

"Well, he is new so I must know them". I defended by grabbing a bite of my sandwich and mac and cheese.

"Based on what I saw, there's more than that.'' She really is persistent.

I did not answer her back and continued eating my delicious food. When the bell rung for the afternoon subjects, we bid our farewell and I headed to my next subject which is Art.

The class ended early and I got a text from Nate that her mom fetched her up so it does mean Im gonna go home early. I waited a few moment in the bus stop waiting for the bus. When it came, there is no other vacant seat anymore so I decided to stand. A few moment later, I felt someone beside me, I gasped when I realized that it was him. He is here and he is inches from me... I can smell his tantallizing scent, a combination of musky masculine scent of pine and woods. I can sense forest within him. I do not know weird he is but he is closing his eyes as if savoring something. Hmm, now that he is closing his eyes, i have a frontal view of how full his lips are and how much I thought about the feeling of them touch mine, When our forearms touched I felt sparks fly, coursing to my veins and I know he felt it too because of the moan which escaped his mouth still with his eyes closed.

I scooted away from him to erase the weird feeling in my heart. I went down the bus when the next stop came and decided to just walk the remaining distance. If I would stay a little bit longer with that man, I may break my barrier and give in to him and that is one thing I dreaded the most as of this moment. I threw him a last glance and was shocked of his reaction. His eyes are glowing in bright red and he looks like hurt or....Rejected?.. Whatever that is, I pushed it out of my mind. I walked my way home, but with his face constantly popping in my mind.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

So.....here is the part 2 guys ........hope you really enjoy this story I am open for those who want to make a cover for me ...

Yeah I suck at making one so Im gonna ask for a volunteer

LoVelots mLc