One Friday Night [ V ( BTS ) ]

"Hello?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe!" Chorong greeted cheerfully into the phone.

"Hey what's up?" Taehyung smiled when he heard his girlfriend's voice. It's been a long, tiring day at college and it felt good to hear her voice again.

"Well... I have some bad news..." He could hear her fidget on the other side of the line, "I'm gonna have to bail on our date later today babe. A group project came up and it's due in three days, so I need to start working on it with my partner today."

"Are you serious?" Taehyung scowled. He had been so stressed out with his studies recently and was really looking forward to their date that night. He knew it wasn't his girlfriend's fault; she had to make sure to keep a high GPA after all. But that didn't stop him from being ticked off about it.

"I'm sorry, babe," she sighed, "I was really looking forward to it but we really need to start working on the project today."

Taehyung sighed. "Ugh, fine. But you have to make it up to me later," he said childishly.

"Oh, I will..." She said in a seductive tone. That was quite enough to lift his spirits once more.

"Alright babe. So who is your partner anyway?"

"Ah it's just Jungkook. We're gonna meet up at the cafe after university today to start working on it."

"Wait! Did you say Jungko-"

"Oops, I have a lecture now babe. I gotta go. Love you!"

Before Taehyung had a chance to reply, she hung up on him.

"Fuck," He groaned, leaning back on his chair in frustration. Of all people, it had to be Jungkook. It just had to be him.

It was always clear to Taehyung that that wannabe emo loser had a thing for Chorong, from the way he looked at her to the way he initiated unnecessary skinship with her. And the worst part was, she was so damn oblivious about it all the time. But it wasn't like he could tell her to stop talking to the guy; he'd just sound like a jerk and he knew for sure she wouldn't appreciate him putting leashes on her on who she could and couldn't befriend. All he could do was observe from afar. But that didn't change the fact that he was super ticked off with them being all chummy.

He knew if he just sat around in his room all day he'd be thinking about it way more than he needed to.

"Well, guess I'll just go over to Hoseok's today and play some video games," he muttered to himself as he made his way to the dorms.

[10:36p.m.]

From: Taehyung

To: Chorong

I'll be outside your apartment complex at 11