Chapter 15

"Mani, this is too much." Lauren complained into the mirror. "I can't go on my first date with her looking like this!!!" Lauren continued. "Why not?? You look hot as fuck, don't you want to get laid?!" Normani yelled back from outside the bathroom. "It's not about that!" Lauren said. She had to admit that she did look hot as fuck but she thought it wasn't appropriate for a first date. "Oh my fucking god, get out of the goddamn bathroom so I can see you!" Normani yelled rolling her eyes at her best friends antics. As Lauren walked out Normani nodded her head in approval.

 As Lauren walked out Normani nodded her head in approval

"Yesss, Lo please keep it on. It looks great." Normani told her honestly. "Mani, it's too much" Lauren whined. "No it's not. And you told me to put you in the sexiest outfit. This is it. And besides, you have no time to change." Normani reasoned. "I guess. I hope she likes it." Lauren thought out loud. "Oh she will." Normani said smirking. "Now...lets watch some Pretty Little Liars. We need to mentally prepare ourselves for these last 10 episodes." Mani said running over to the couch, dragging Lauren behind her.

One Pretty Little Liars episode later, and Lauren heard her phone go off. The caller ID was "Camzzz" so she immediately took the call. "Hey" she said, a little to happily. "Hello, I'm here beautiful." she heard Camila say and slightly blushed. Normani noticed and silently teased her. "Ok, i'll be outside in a sec" Lauren said before hanging up and pushing Normani off the couch. "Oww, lo! You are such a bitch" Normani said pushing Lauren. "Yeah yeah whatever." Lauren laughed. "You should be thanking me, I was the one that made you look good so." Normani quipped. Lauren turned to look at her best friend with soft eyes. "Thank you." She said honestly. "Don't worry about, just go get laid." Normani said patting her shoulder and pushing her out the door. Lauren nervously walked towards Camila's car. She could tell Camila was jamming out to music because she hadn't noticed the green eyed girl approaching. Lauren smirked at the realization. She pulled her phone out to mess with Camila.

To: Camzzz
Wow, you can really dance you know.

From: Camzzz
Omg, where are you I don't see you?

To: Camzzz
That's a surprise babe

To: Camzzz
Look to your right.

Camila turned her head and her throat instantly dried. She was sure she was drooling but Lauren looked hot as fuck. She had to calm herself down before she does something stupid like drag Lauren to the backseat and jump her bones. What she didn't expect was for Lauren to open the driver's door and sit on her lap. "Hi there." Lauren whispered. "Uh, hi" Camila managed to say before shutting her mouth, not trusting herself to speak. "You look really good." Lauren said looking Camila up and down. Camila slid her hands down Lauren's body until they reached the lower part of her waist, barely grazing her ass. "Hm, I think I could say the same about you." Camila said turning her head a bit to look at Lauren's nice breasts. "You think?" Lauren husked and leaned in. "Okay tiger, i think we need to go." Camila stopped her half way. Lauren pouted. "Whyy?" Lauren whined. "Because." Camila said quickly kissingLauren, originally planning on it being a quick kiss until Lauren slightly applied pressure to Camila's thighs. Camila deepened the kiss and pulled Lauren impossibly close to her, while Lauren's hands were tangled in Camila's hair. Lauren readjusted her leg higher up Camila's thigh and Camila seemed to have regained the tiny piece of self control she had left and slowed down the kiss before parting a moment later. The two brunettes found themselves slightly panting afterwards. "Wow Jauregui, didn't think you had that in you i must say. But we better stop before I do something reckless right here right now. Now come on, go to the other door." Camila told the younger girl. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be reckless." Lauren confessed with a slight laugh. "Nah, it was a two man job. It's okay babe, I just wouldn't want anyone to see us in this very compromising position." Camila said. "You're right." Lauren laughed getting out of the car to walk over to the passengers side. "So where are we going, oh so beautiful one." Lauren sing songed. "You'll find out, oh so sexy one." Camila played along. "We gotta go now tho, I may have a surprise for you." Camila confessed. "A surprise?" Lauren questioned only for it to be dodged by Camila. "What time do you need to be home?" Camila asked. "Whenever as long as I give my mom a heads up." Lauren informed her. Camila started her car, but not before intertwining her and Lauren's hands, and made her way out of the driveway, the both of them so blissfully happy and nervous. However what the two women did miss was the fact that Lauren's best friend was watching them through the window the whole time and now sat jaw wide open and completely shocked at the events that unfolded before her. 1. She never thought Lauren would ACTUALLY get laid. And 2. She did not expect it to be Ms.Cabello. She felt as if she was going to explode, and she was definitely going to have a talk with Lauren when she got home.