Chapter 13

Lauren was still thinking about what Camila had said back in fourth period...she usually was never one to crave someone so much but she felt herself wanting more and more of that woman. Camila Cabello was going to be the death of her. Lauren quickly pulled out her phone and messaged the woman who was constantly on her mind.

To: Camzzz
You're so rude you know.

From: Camzzz
What? What'd I do now?

To: Camzzz
You're such a tease...that's why. 😑

From: Camzzz
Ohh😏

To: Camzzz
YEAH. Don't appreciate being teased.

From: Camzzz
Hey, at least I don't run away from someone who's flirting with me. 😉

To: Camzzz
Oh..my...god...you are not going to let me live that down are yah?

From: Camzzz
Never

To: Camzzz
Still. Such a tease.

From: Camzzz
Then why don't you come back to my classroom and I stop being a tease.

To: Camzzz
Was that supposed to be suggestive missy?

From: Camzzz
Take it as you see it.

To: Camzzz
Hm, I see.

From: Camzzz
You do know if you actually come over here I will lock us in the room.

To: Camzzz
Slow down there girl, take me on a date first will yah?

From: Camzzz
Oh I will😉

To: Camzzz
Omg Camz.

From: Camzzz
What?! I'm just saying.

To: Camzzz
Geez, sometimes I forget you're a 22 year old woman and not a 17 year old boy.

From: Camzzz
HaHA, but fr come to my classroom. We can have some fun.

To: Camzzz
Depends.

From: Camzzz
On what?

To: Camzzz
Do I get kisses?

From: Camzzz
As many as you want baby.

To: Camzzz
Ok....maybe.

From: Camzzz
Ughh, don't be a teaseeee

Lauren laughed at Camila's begging tone. She liked having control, it felt as if this entire time she'd lost control. She smiled as another text quickly came in.

From: Camzzz
Lolo please.

To: Camzzz
Lolo?

From: Camzzz
May..or may not be your nickname.

To: Camzzz
Oh, okay.

From: Camzzz
Hey, do you think you can come over Thursday?

To: Camzzz
Come over?

From: Camzzz
Yeah, unless you're not ready, in which case I'm sorry I asked.

To: Camzzz
Camz, I'd love to. But I kinda wanted to talk to you about that.

From: Camzzz
About what honey?

Lauren's heart skipped a beat at the nickname.

To: Camzzz
About us.

From: Camzzz
What about us?

To: Camzzz
What are we?

From: Camzzz
I think it's best to talk about this in person and alone but we are whatever you want us to be.

To: Camzzz
Are we friends or?

From: Camzzz
I think we're a little more than friends at this point. Friends kinda don't make out with each other.

To: Camzzz
I mean some do. But friends don't feel anything when they do so it's not the same.

From: Camzzz
So you feel something eh? 😏

To: Camzzz
Perhaps.

From: Camzzz
Well aren't you romantic.

To: Camzzz
I try

Lauren heard the lunch bell ring and she sighed knowing Camila would have to snap back to professional mode any second now.

From: Camzzz
Well I got to go, duty calls!

To: Camzzz
Have fun watching over obnoxious teenagers!

From: Camzzz
I mean I watch over you pretty good so I think I can handle it.

To: Camzzz
You like being ON me more than OVER , but that's just me....

From: Camzzz
OMG LAUREN.

To: Camzzz
HahahaHA

From: Camzzz
We are talking about this later. Bye Lauren

To: Camzzz
Shit am I in trouble? And bye Camila.

Lauren smiled and re read their conversation. She knew she was in deep, as well as deep trouble. She, liked a fucking teacher, a TEACHER. It was so wrong but looking at Camila it all felt so right. They were meant to find each other. Lauren wished their circumstance was a better one. She wished she could introduce the center of Lauren's affection to her parents. She wished she could take Camila out, and walk confidently down the streets holding Camila's hand, showing off how lucky she is. And celebrate holidays with Camila. Hike up the mountain on New Years and overlook their city together, watching the sunset and sharing a New Years kiss or something. Lauren wanted Camila to be the first person she could fully share her affection and self with. Lauren wanted all of it with Camila. As well as all of Camila. She was falling, very hard, very fast, but very willingly.

-------------------------------

Hellooo, a small update, let me know your thoughts on this story so far! Oh and here's a small game of would you rather......would you rather have a heated make out session with Lauren or be serenaded by Camila, she'll sing "Kiss Me" By Ed Sheeran to you. Choose wisely. Anyways Pls Vote to let me know you enjoy it. - CN

OH, have a song to recommend, have had it on repeat these last few days...
FLETCHER - Princess