Chapter 1

Lauren lazily dropped her backpack under her desk and sat down on the red revolving chair assigned to her desk and waited impatiently for class to start already. It was the last period before lunch and she was ready to be done with class before it even started because she was starving. After what seemed like forever the late bell rang and her computer teacher stepped out of his office to address the class. 

"Alright kids, today we're doing another scenario, your client took an amazing picture of a Brazilian beach but a man accidentally walked into the frame, they need you to rid him from the picture. Start working." And with that Mr.Marshall walked off next door. Lauren quickly opened photoshop and started working on the assignment, but didn't get very far when her best friend Normani started throwing paper balls at her from across the room.  Lauren looked to her right giving her a playful glare while Normani just laughed at her best friend for being such a nerd and actually doing the work, only because she herself had no idea how to actually do it.

 Lauren finished fairly quickly and began drawing in her sketch book to pass the time. She thought about the events that had happened earlier that day..some baseball player who was named...what was his name? Brad? Asked her out, and then she recollected Normani freaking out about it for some reason, saying he was "so cute" and she should definitely say yes. 

Lauren thought to herself, she contemplated just saying she was busy that day, because she couldn't actually say "hey, get the fuck away from me i'm very fucking gay" She wished she could but she didn't have the guts to actually say that since she hadn't even told her best friends yet so she dismissed the thought.

"Okay, is everyone finished?" Mr. Marshalls booming voice broke Lauren's thoughts. "So all you had to do was use the Lasso tool to select the man and go to edit, fill, using content/ aware, and boom he's gone. That's all you had to do. Now, I will be "sick" these next few days, which really means i'll be flying out for a Pittsburgh Steelers game i bought tickets to, so you guys are going to have a sub of my choice, i'm sure the guys in the class will really like her, if you know what i mean, so that means you guys need to start your movie posters, and they better be finished by Monday. 

Download the pictures you took yesterday, save them to your file and you should be good to go. That's all for today." Marshall finished and walked towards his office. "YES, did you hear that Jauregui, a sub for the next 3 days!! That means i don't do anything and we can sit together." Normani smirked happily. "Mani, you ALREADY don't do anything. And you better not distract me, i want to get an A." Lauren replied raising her eyebrow knowingly. "Alright fine, i'll start it, but don't expect me to actually finish it." Normani huffed. "Good girl." Lauren joked while patting Normani's head as if she was a child. "Ha.Ha. Very funny." Normani said sarcastically while shoving Lauren's hand away. 

"I wonder who that substitute he was talking about is though." Normani added. "Hm, I don't know. I just hope she's not so fucking annoying like the last one." Lauren said while rolling her eyes as she thought of their previous substitute. "Oh yeah, she was a bitch." Normani agreed. "We'll have to see i guess." Lauren said as the bell rang signaling lunch. "YES FOOD TIME!" Lauren yelled as Normani shook her head at her best friend. "You love food too much Lo" She said while lightly shoving Lauren towards the door. "More than you." Lauren said seriously and Normani scoffed as a result. "Hey, food is amazing ok, i would marry it." Lauren said, Normani just laughed, while amusedly saying "I know you would definitely try to." To her already unfocused friend who was rushing towards the cafeteria.