27 of 30+ short review of livestream

Day 27: A song that gets you going in the morning

Every Hardwell song bascailly haha. I like to listen to happy songs in the morning, songs that put my mood right direct. Every Garrix song makes me happy, so i can choose any Garrix song. But just to make it more fun, let's choose something else.

Dillon Francis always gets you in a good mood haha. For real, love this dude a little too much i feel sometimes.

If you haven't watched the music video for "need you", you HAVE too! Love it haha!

Small review of the livestream
So i decided to watch the livestream from 538 Jingleball, i only saw Hardwell, R3HAB and Dannic. I saw the last five minutes of Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano.

I must say Hardwell really brings the energy. Of those five minutes of SJ&RM i saw i got tired. It was no energy and the crowd was bored. But then came Hardwell and the party started!

Hardwell set was really good, played two new songs. With that i mean, songs that i haven't heard in other livesets from him. Really good. I felt the crowd was a little too boring, but for sure more energy then during SJ&RM. But a really good set like always from Hardwell :)

R3HAB was boring, i think that he's a much better producer then DJ. He just play the remixes he done and some of the must popular songs out there. Boooooring in my opinion.

Dannic, little Daan. He's only getting better and better for each time. Lovely set and i loved every second of it. I never wanted it to end. Loved all the new music and yeah, just LOVE it!<3

Did you watch?

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina