Festival weekend!

Hey guys :) How are you? I'm better and not so sick anymore :)

Time to Close this festival season in Europe with a bang!

I can't believe the festival season goes to an end...again. It feels like it just started! Time goes fast when you have fun :)

This weekend so much are happening at the same time. First we have Creamfields in UK, Mysteryland in Amsterdam and the last I AM Hardwell show are today. So much going on, i have panic!

Creamfields in UK is fun, i like the crowd there and nice line-up. They have livestream, but i missed last night so listen to some of the sets now. Go to there FB page to Watch them. Today Garrix, Nicky Romero, Avicii(last UK show ever), DVBBS and many more. I hope they show some of their sets. Tomorrow Revealed Rec will host their own stage, good line-up. For example Manse, Julian Calor, Dannic, Blasterjaxx, Sick Indivuals, Thomas Newson and more. Would do anything to be there!

Mysteryland, a big festival outside Amsterdam. I like this festival and a good line-up what i know of. One of my Dutch friends are there, i hope she have fuun :) But i like it!

For last... I AM Hardwell. I can't believe today is the last show of that World tour! It will be livestream, i will of course Watch! I mean it's Hardwell?!? It feels just so weird, last show. If they didn't  announced so late i would have come. But yeah, was a Little too late. I would do anything to come to this last show, but i guess this is Life...

I feel like i will be Crying tonight while watching the livestream. I'm so proud over Robbert and this show have been changing(to the better) so much since the first show in 2013. I much feels weird to the last show, but i guess someday or some show have to be the last... I don't really know what to say about it, i will come back tomorrow and write about it.

Ps. The livestream starts at 7.45 pm for me, Swedish time. It will be live at live.djhardwell.com. Don't miss it!

The first I AM Hardwell show... Feelings :'(

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina