New and fresh!

Hey guys :)

New video are uploading atm. Soon up :)

I need to talk about a new and fresh EP that came out this Friday. If you listen to Hardwell on Air, you have heard it already. It's an EP from the swedish producer and Dj Kaaze. He gave out a song on Revealed earlier this year and i fell in love with his music. I love every track from him on Revealed. Really nice sound and love the energy!

This EP are three songs and i must say, they're all really good! Like i said, i love the energy in the tracks and i just want to party when i listen to his music.

First track on the EP is "freedom" with Stu Garbiel on the vocal.

I really like the vocal first of all. But the track besides that is very good also, love the drop and the build up to the drop. Nice and high energy!

Next song is called "Sin city".

I like this song because starts of slow and low, but builds up nice and not to fast. The drop i get a spooky feeling, make sense? Idk why but i do. I like it!

Last song on the EP is "Wild summer".

I like the vocal on the track, but also the build up to the drop is nice. The drop is very nice. Just a really good song!

I have hard to pick a fav, but if i have to pick. I will take "freedom".
You can listen to it on Spotify of course ;)

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina