My top ten Avicii songs

So i wanted to do my top 10 Avicii songs. Even if he just stopped with the touring part and will counties making music, I thought it would be fun to make. So here we go. Ps. Loooong chapter

10. Dear boy

This song is not some famous from him, but one of my favs. Really loving it, the vocal and the sound is sooo good. Really love the build up to the drop, and the drop of course. A good vibe in this song! Loving it!

9. Back where I belong

This song is one of my favs because I simply love it. The vocal and the sound are awesome. I feel like this song was the one I had waited for soooo long. I mean Otto and Tim have known each other for years and both DJs/producers. I love the vibe in the song, like some kind of sad feeling over it in some way. Or maybe just me ;)

8. All you need is love

This song will for sure get stuck in your head after you have listen to it. Okay, all Avicii songs are like that. The whole song is just love I think. The vocal, the sound, the drop, the melody, the drop and the build up to the drop is LOOOVE! I'm really loving this song, always one of my favs for sure. I Just love the song so much. So good. I don't really know what to write.

7. Wake me up

This song changed the game for sure! Country alike, like what!? I love it and loved that when the song came out, it was outstanding and different. Only problem it got so popular in Sweden so the radio and stuff played it atleast twice an hour. So I could barely listen to the song without throwing up for 2 years, they destroyed the song. But now I love it again. Puh, I hate Sweden with that. When a good song comes out, they will played the song so much all the fucking time. Anyway, awesome vocal and lyrics. Awesome drop, like I said. This song changed the game a little I would say ;)

6. Hey brother

This song is also very special for me. My sister showed me this song in March 2014(out one the album sep 2014). Tim played it at Ultra. I was obsessed with this song for sooo long. I love the vibe in it and awesome vocal and sound in it. What can I say, special memories with this song ;)

5. I could be the one Feat Nicky Romero

This song is special for me in one way, maybe because the music video is EPIC or because this collab is EPIC, or both! I would do almost anything to get a new Romero and Avicii collab! I just simple love this song, many mermories and much happiness in this song. Also this song is what make me start liking Romero. And ever since then I love Nick.

4. Broken arrows

This song is soooo good. I love the vocal and the lyrics. The whole song is so well made and just so good. I love the kind of intro in, building it up and then goes down again when the vocal starts. LOVE! I have loved this song since the first time I heard it. The drop is really good and my taste, not to long build up and so. A simple good song!

3. Silhouettes

This song and The Nights were hard to choose between in which order to put them it. I love this song also. Will always be one of my fav Avicii songs no matter what happens. I love the old Avicii, sometimes I miss it also L The vocal is awesome, Swedish singer, same singer as in "You make me". Just an awesome and really good song. Love the drop ;) I don't understand the music tho haha.

2. The nights

I LOVE this song so much, this song means so much to me. Every time I listen to it I think of the music video made by the amazing Rory Kramer, love that dude. I have loved this song since the first time I heard it. A very special song with an amazing vocal and lyrics. The lyrics are just damn...I think. Deep ;)

1. Levels

Come on! Easy choice for sure. Avicii may be tired of that song, but that song is still such a banger...still! What can I say?! That song is special and have something that just makes it work so good. It will never get old, I think.

Bonus!!

11. Sunshine feat David Guetta

I need to take this track with here also, i love this track and i love the melody in it. So good and so classic i feel in one way. Just a really good track :)

So looong chapter, i hope you like it. Was fun to write :)

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina