Tomorrowland 2016, day 1

I still can't believe it's Tomorrowland 2016. Felt like it was TML 2015 yesterday..... Damn, time goes fast ;)

So i watched the livestream yesterday. I only watched from the mainstage. Best DJ's ;) Btw only me who think this years line-up is pretty bad??? Okay, only me...

Yesterday was DVBBS; W&W, Armin, Guetta, Tiësto and Alesso on the livestream. DVBBS, i didn't watch them. I needed to do other things during that time. But i heard some only.
W&W was awsome! That moment they play a bootleg/remix on a ABBA song! Omg, i was dying then. Like come on, ABBA are soooo swedish(haha) and they were more famous way back in time. So really cool to hear and that bootleg/remix was really really good. Looove it! Love when DJ's think outside the box and bring back old and edit them a little. Anyway, awsome set and their energi. Puh, getting just tired watching them haha. Loved all the new stuff they played :)

Guetta, his set at Ultra Europe last Sunday was really good and i was impressed by him for the first time like in forever. So i was expecting more, but this set was boring and just no. So i last 15 min i was checking out Snapchat stories instead.

 So i last 15 min i was checking out Snapchat stories instead

Pic above taken by instagram.com/rudgrcom

Armin - Legend. Nothing but love for that guy. The energy and all the new stuff was really good. Just love for him.

Tiësto - Good start of the set, and then a little boring in the middle. Vassy - DAMN her vocie is amazing! So in love. Love their new song together, but also a little disappointed because they played it during Ultra in Miami. And now he has changed the drop a little, didn't sound as good as before i thought.... :( Not my favoutie set by him...

Alesso - Wtf happened with him??? I was expecting more more and better. Same here, not my type of set. I only liked the last 15 mins.... "I wanna know" was fav part...

So here you have my thoughts on the first day of Tomorrowland 2016. I do miss TML radio, that was the shit haha. So that's one thing i really miss from last year, was so much fun when Hardwell was the host for a few hours. Haha that was fun. Anyway with the TML Radio you heard so much more different from TML and more. It was fun and really good :) Do you remember that from last year? If you watched last year of course.

 It was fun and really good :) Do you remember that from last year? If you watched last year of course

I will end it here, for this time. Looong chapter i know. Sorry guys.

Did you watch the first day? Who was best?

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina