I AM Hardwell United We Are, last show

Looong title ;)
Anyway, i promised i would upload my thoughts about the last I AM Hardwell show. So here we go.
I have no words about it.
.
.
.
.
Lol, no but to be honest. It was INSANE! Like always he leave me specheless. Like over 3 fucking hour set and i wanted more! The energy was always 110 %! To keep that high energy for over 3 hours is not easy, but he did like a piece of cake. I loved the new track together with Haris/Harris and Atmosphere(i think it spells like that). Love them! I fucking loved the last 30 min when he only played hardstyle🔥🔥 I can say from my own experince that end a liveset with hardstyle is the best way to end a set. You really bring out the last energy and you go crazy(or i did). But anyway, Hardwell have ended his sets with hardstyle for awhile now. But i still love it! Loved every single track!
The crowd was awsome! I know one person that was there, and she said the crowd was nuts! I can agree to what i saw on the stream - insane! Also i loved how they single along to every track and every Hardwell song. Of course they would, but i still love it! I get so happy❤
I can't really say which song was my fav or fav moment. Every song and moment was special and felt so important in one way. I felt proud over Robbert and this show was AMAZING! I LOVED the stage! It's not many stages i like, but this one i really loved! More like this :)

Agh, i don't really know what to say moe. I loved every single moment of it and wish i could be there. I was dying to be there! It looked so unreal and awsome!
Also i enjoyed the few mins they showed of Funkerman, Kill the Buzz and Dannic sets. But i wanted to see more of Daan's set. I mean Daan is theman ;)
If you missed it, i feel bad for you. But i hope he will upload it to YouTube soon.
Well, i tried my best to write my thoughts about it. Was hard, it got me so specheless...
Did you watch it? Tell me what you think about it?
Ps. Shoutout to the man Rutger for the pics! Go to his instagram.com/rudgrcom
Untill next time Stay Awsome❤
Xx Evelina