Weekend Sweden

It wa s INSANE!

The pic up there i took during Tiësto's set, amazing set. His set was one of my favs for sure.

I don't really know where to start, it was amazing and the best thing the world. I have never been so happy and felt more home like i did. Everything was amazing and all sets was crazy. I saw Sigala, Mr Belt & Wezol, Lost Freuquencies, Matisse & Sadko, DVBBS, Bassjackers, Ummet Ozcan, Wildstyles, Darude, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mik, Rebecka & Fiona, Sam Feldt, Steve Aoki, Michael Calfan, Showtek, Martin Garrix and Tiësto.

My fav was DVBBS, Bassjackers, Garrix, Showtek, Sam Feldt, Rebecka & Fiona and Tiësto. Also i hate me for saying this i really loved DV & LM set, because Like Mike was kind of quite, so like you could enjoy the set more. Ummet Ozcan was also really good. Like when Ummet played "Spaceman" by Hardwell i started crying. That song is the reason i fell in love with EDM, it meant so much for me. Bassjackers was sooo good. Energy level high all the time. DVBBS smashed it, insane  set and energy. Showtek - DAMN! Way better then i thought. Also one of them saw me doing a heart to them and pointed at me, goals! Haha. Rebecka & Fiona - awsome set and energy. Tiësto - One of the sickest thing ever. Sam Feldt - Love<3 It was true love. Garrix - What can i say? He was MAGIC live, so much love and energy high af. If you haven't seen him live, you need to do it! I was almost crying when he played "virus, forbidden vocies and In the name of love". Fav songs<3 Btw "Tremor" by Garrix and DV & LM is the sickest thing ever live(i think). That song was beyond my expections live, INSANE! Fav song ever live from the weekend for sure.

I can write about every set, but all i can say is - Which festival is next??

Like i said, i felt home. I never been this happy and felt so much love and happiness at once. It was sickest thing ever. The feeling of it are...love. Yeah, this is where i belong. I have found my home<3

if you want to see some videos from it, go to my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/evelina.fyhr/

Any questions?

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina