Pull me closer in the name of love

Haha, that title tho. So funny i am! You maybe understand it without me explain it ;)

I promised to update eariler this week, but my motivation for life have been low this week...

Anyway, yesterday(Friday) finally the song "In the name of love" - Martin Garrix feat Bebe Rexha was released. Still loving that track! And still waiting for the music video... I'm more excited for the video then for the song.... Love this song, fell in love with it since the first time i heard it at Ultra in March! Damn, was awhile ago!

Yesterday also a new The Chainsmokers song was released, this time together with Halsey. It called "Closer". I freaking love this track so much! The lyrics is a little special, but go to Drew's instagram there he explained the story behind the lyrics. A really good track and these guys just pumping out hit after hit. Someone stop them ;) Haha. Something i like is that the day before the song was released they said "Tomorrow new song out". I love that style! Sometimes i think it's annoying that they have a track with preview for like 3 weeks. So love that style or what Garrix did with "In the name of love". He said last Sunday when the song was gonna be released. Love that style.

I hope you all have listened to both of these tracks, because they're awsome! I need to go now, will go and meet up with some friends but will try to write again tomorrow. I have so much to tell you :)

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina

Ohh, do you get the title now? ;)