Cute fact

Will be honest, don't have any music releated to write about at the moment. So let's talk more about relationships because, why not?

You know Nicky Romero is dating the dutch athlete Dfane Schippers since i don't know. I acutally don't know how long then have been dating, think begin of this year och spring.

I love how supporting Nick is. I mean fly all the way to Rio just to see her run like one race, come on! That's so cute and i want a guy like that ;) I think they're really cute and fit together good. But it must be hard because i mean Nick travels alot and her work is literally traning 24/7. She also travels kind of much. It must be hard.
Anyway, i like Dafne and watched all of her races she has done in Rio. And after her race at 200 m, she come at second place, they showed her parents in the crowd. Nick was also there and he had a shirt with the text "Team Dafne" on. How cute?!? Ugh, jealous...

I hope they last a while, because they're cute. I didn't really like his ex-girlfriend so ;)

Here you have two pics of them.

That was todays fact and yeah

Do you like things like this or should i just post about music?

Because for me i love to write more then just about music, it's so much more then just music for me. I like to know fact and the person behind the music also. So yeah. Let me know :)

Ps. I have come to mind that i will not change the cover of the book.

Untill next time Stay Awsome<3

Xx Evelina