41. I don't snore

"Baby, you are snoring." Riley chuckles and kicked me in the leg.

"I don't snore." I mumble down in the pillow. She kicks me in the leg again, which makes me turn to lay on my stomach, facing the other way.

"Yes, you do." She says and the next thing I know is her rolling on my back.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I ask, but too tired to do anything about it.

"Nothing." Riley tells me, while brushing my hair away from my neck.

"It tickles." I smile as she starts to stroke my neck as light as a feather. There is nothing better than your girl spoiling you a little. Her soft hands are switched with her warm lips. My whole body tingles of satisfaction. Then Riley's hands find its way under my shirt, moving them up and down.

"If you keep doing that, then I will fall asleep and defiantly snore." I mumble and hear Riley being amused.

"You are cute when you snore." She says and my cheeks turn so warm.

"I don't snore!" I shout down in the pillow.

"Yes, you do!"

"Oh god!" I shout and jumped to the other side of the bed. After she poked the side of my stomach.

"Don't do that." I complain and I watch her lay above me.

"Sorry." She leans down and steal a kiss.

"Are you chewing gum?" I ask confused as I notice she tasted very sweet.

"Yes." She reaches out her tongue, showing me her gum.

"Can I have one?" I ask, brushing her hair behind her shoulders.

"No." Riley grins, so beautifully. I manage to turn us around. She seems so surprised, which is cute. I put my lips on hers, moving them lightly, but then roughly as the kiss gets deeper. I stop after a moan slipped out of Riley.

"Don't stop." She begs. I bite my lip thoughtfully, I know she wants to, but I don't know if she is ready.

"Your parents are downstairs." I chuckle.

"I know." She whispers, reaching for my cheeks and push me back down to her sweet lips. Now she is the one in control. I don't mind it and I'm just going to see how far she is going to take it. We keep on kissing intently, until her hands end up under my shirt on my back.

We switch places again, me underneath my beautiful girl. She sits up above me with her hands on my collar bones, twitching on my shirt.

"Can I take it off?" She asks me, but I shake my head.

"Your parents." I remind her and she nods lightly.

"Yeah, right." She sighs and lay down next to me instead. I turn to the side, studying her. Her tasteful lips, her perfect nose, her long, blond hair, and her beautiful eyes that I admire so much. How can someone be so gorgeous? Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have her.

"Why won't you do it with me?" She asks and face me. Her eyes make it difficult for me to answer, because they always make me melt.

"I want to." I tell her nervously.

"But, why won't you?" She asks me again, as if I didn't answer her right.

"Because, you are not ready." I tell her, like I have done before.

"I am." She argues and it makes me sigh as I brush her hair behind her ear. She really is stubborn, she won't give in.

"Maybe you are the one that is not ready."

"What?" I ask shocked by what she just said. I am ready I have done it before.

"You are using me as an excuse, because you yourself is not ready to do it with me." She explains me, but I shake my head no.

"Yes, it's true." She sits up on her knees and I can see the frustration on her face.

"I want you, Drew. I have done that for months now, but you keep telling me that I am not ready, but guess that I am and you aren't." She tells me and I freeze, dumbfounded. Is she right? I am the one that is not ready. Why won't I be? Now my head is spinning.

"I take the silence as if you need to be alone." Riley says, getting out of the bed and put some clothes on, before she finds her way downstairs. I am not going to stop her; I have too much going on in my head. Why would I not be ready to do it with her, when I was with the others I was with?

I sigh as I drag the pillow over my face. Is it because the first ones it was all about the game, or because I have actual feelings for this girl. I love her and I guess that is why it's different. Everything is different with her.

Maybe I am scared to disappoint her or that all we have will change for the worse and not for the best afterwards. Because what we have right now, is what I love the most. I don't want to lose it. It terrifies me.