19. please

It's been a month since Becca surprised Olivia with that hug. Now they are finally, where they belong, with each other.

As always, both of them are on the floor in Hannah's room, but this time Becca is sitting between Oliva's legs and they are watching something on their iPad. Smiling, brighter than they have ever done. So much relief and pain must have disappeared from the both of them.

"Riley?" I say as I look at her. She is lying on her back, and she has been quiet for a while. She falls asleep every time we are here. I don't know why.

Maybe the bed is very comfortable. I climb over her looking down at her beautiful face. Then I smile as I take her sunglasses off carefully.

"Drew!" She shouts laying her hand over her face.

"Please, let me see." I beg as I remove her hand.

"No." She shake her head.

"Please." I whine as I lean down to kiss her forehead, but still she shakes her head.

"Okay." I whisper and put the sunglasses back on her and kiss her forehead again.

"Sorry." I say after she sighed. I lay down all over her with my face down in the duvet, feeling her warm cheek on mine. She wraps her arms around me and we just lie here, listening to the others talk.

It's been a long day, first school where we had a big test. Then I drove Riley home, where I helped her to do her homework, because her teacher didn't help her like at all.

After that, I helped Devin and Andi to clean the basement. It was so messy down there that we only took half of it. Now we are here in Hannah's room and just messing around.

I am too tired to talk, so I just lay all over my girl here, who is sleeping again. I can feel it on her breathing and the fact that her hand slipped off me. I turn to kiss her cheek.

"Babe?" I whisper in her ear, and she takes a deep breath.

"Hmm?" She mumbles and hold me around my back again.

"You can't sleep now." I chuckle low. Riley pout as she shakes her head.

"I'm tired." She yawns, making me smile and kiss her cheek.

"Do you want to go home already?" I ask. She seems a little unsure as if she doesn't want to ruin my time with my friends, but we can always see them tomorrow at school.

"We can go, if you want to." I kiss her forehead.

"Are you sure?" She wonder.

"Of course. Come on." I smile, taking her hand in mine and help her up to her feet. We say goodbye to our friends before we get out to the car to drive back home to Riley. She is half-sleeping next to me.

"Babe," I chuckle as I lay my hand on her thigh, shaking her awake.

"Keep your eyes open. I don't think I can handle to carry you that much anymore." I laugh, and she laid her hand over mine. She just keeps on sitting here, fighting her sleep. I snort as she takes a big yawn. After a little while, we are back at Riley's home.

"Hello?" I shake her thigh again, but she just moves it away and cruel up into the door. It's so adorable.

"Hi, you." I am shaking her arm this time, but nothing. I sigh as I step out the door and find my way over to Riley's side.

Then I open the door carefully and I push her back into the seat to take off her seatbelt. I step away from the car with Riley in my arms, like I always do, but I don't mind.

She takes a deep breath as she laid her arms around my neck. I manage to open the door, seeing Andi sit on the couch watching TV.

She smiles before she says hi. I think Devin is in the kitchen, maybe making some food.

As always, I step up the stairs and put her down in the bed. She cruels into a foster position, snuggling with one of her blankest under her face.

There is nothing more I want than to lay here with her. I sigh of temptation and give in to the cuteness of her.

I lay down behind her, just for a little while. It can't hurt. I wrap my arm around her, burying my face into her hair. Breathing in my favorite smell in the whole world and feel the warmth.

I drag the duvet over the both of us and take off Riley's sunglasses. Then I kiss her cheek before I lay back down again. Holding her tightly as I close my eyes for just a short moment.

I'm sorry it took me time to update.
I just traveled all the way from Norway to Portugal to meet my 'Skylar' :)
-Dreamondreamer96