25. You are enjoying this, aren't you?

I love Devin and Andi's car. We didn't start driving until late in the evening so it's dark outside, but I have the most amazing view ever. They have this big sunroof and I can see how beautiful the sky looks, all the stars shining and the moon so bright that everything is lighten up.

I am sitting in the middle of the backseat with Riley holding onto my arm, resting her head on my shoulder. I wish she could feel what I am feeling right now, because it's very romantic the way it looks outside. So beautiful, just like the girl next to me. 

I lay my hand on the inside of Riley's thigh and she shivers as I squeeze, which makes me chuckle very low. I don't want to bring attention to ourselves.

Riley moves back, letting my arm go as she wrinkles her nose, god, how much I love seeing that.

"What are you doing?" She whispers, but don't take my hand away from her.

"Nothing." I whisper back as I lean in to taste her lovely lips. My heart weakens as she sucks on my lower lip, but then I feel the car break hard and Riley bites down, making me wince in pain.

"Not funny, mom!" Riley says annoyed as I suck on my lower lip, which is bleeding. Devin and Andi are both laughing and I watch Riley wrinkle her nose again.

"Are you okay?" Riley asks, worried as I move my thumb over my lip.

"I think so." I smile as I lay my head on her shoulder this time.

"Did you get hurt?" Devin wonders worried, looking back for a moment before her eyes go back to the road.

"No, I'm fine." I promise and lay my hand back on Riley's thigh, stroking her with my thumb. I can still taste the blood in my mouth and feel the wound she gave me. 

I close my eyes for a moment, just to relax until we get there. I am so nervous about meeting all of those people. Her grandmothers, uncles, aunts and her cousins. It's so many people in her family. 

Andi has three brothers and one sister and then there is their partners and children. Ethan and Nathan are twin brothers, they are adopted and they are older.

Ethan is a lawyer and has a daughter named Lindsay, who is nineteen. She is the only child he has. Apparently, Lindsay's mother left after she was born and Ethan hasn't really found someone after that. 

Riley told me that he cares so much about Lindsay that he do not want anyone else to take his attention away from her, which sounds very adorable.

Nathan has two children with his wife, Judith. Autumn she is at the same age with me and then there is Lucas who is twelve. Nathan and his family lives in the city, so he will not come until tomorrow.

Jace, Andi's twin brother was a drummer for this band, but now he produces records for other bands, which sounds like an awesome job. He has a son, but the boy's mother won't let Jace see Cato. So Jace struggles everyday just to see his ten-year-old boy. 

Alex the youngest of them all has an eight-year-old girl named Katlin with her boyfriend, Edwin. I'm glad Riley told me all of that, so I know and am prepared for what is coming.

I chew on my lower lip as I squeeze her thigh again, making her move uncomfortable.

"Stop." She chuckles, trying to remove my hand, but she is too weak.

"No." I whisper in her ear. Then I kiss her on the nose as she wrinkle it again. It's so cute to look at her, when she is trying to hide her irritation.

"You are beautiful." I whisper to her, she crinkles her nose once more, but the shy smile comes on her face. Showing me my favorite dimples. I cup her cheek and plant a hard, long kiss on her skin, but I wince by the wound on my lip.