30. Open your eyes for me

"No! I am not going in there without my sunglasses!" Riley shouts angry and I just roll my eyes. We have been arguing for what feels like forever this morning. She refuses to go out of the room and no matter how much I have told her that she is beautiful without them. She just won't believe me.

"Yes, you are." I say and listening to her growling in fury as she lay the pillow over her face.

"Come on babe." I say as I lay down above her, fighting to get the pillow away from her. Which I lose and sigh in defeat.

"You know what?" I stand up on my feet.

"You can stay in here all day, until you come out the damn door." I say annoyed and find my way out of the room and into the kitchen to make myself something to eat. 

If she is going to act so difficult, then I just let her sulk in the room alone. I am not letting her drag me down with her into this. I love Riley and she is beautiful in every way. She needs to get that into her head.

"Where is Riley?" Devin asks, confused as she comes into the kitchen also as I look through the fridge for something to feed my stomach.

"She is in the bedroom being grumpy." I say and snort.

"What did you do?" She wondered, strict as she cross her arms over her chest. I close the fridge as I find the things I need.

"I broke her sunglasses." I shrug and step over to the counter to make my sandwich. Then I watch the surprised look on Devin's face.

"An accident?" She asks, and I shake my head, preparing my breakfast.

"Nope." I say honestly and listen to her chuckle lightly. I turn to look at her confused, and she tries to hide her little laugh. She clears her throat and walk away. I guess what I did was the right thing. 

I finish making my food and sit down with the table. I start eating and still waiting for my girl to get her butt out of the bedroom. She does not have a reason to be worried. Everyone in this house loves her and would also love to see her eyes.

It's been two hours since I left Riley in our bedroom and I am worried now. I sigh as I knock on the door and step in. Finding her lying on the mattresses under the duvet.

"Babe?" I say as I sit down next to her and drag off her the cover. She is lying with her face buried down in the pillow, hiding from me.

"Don't want to talk to you." She mumbled and I snort as I lean down to kiss her on the top of her head.

"I am angry with you." Riley says.

"Thought you didn't want to talk to me." I stroke her in the hair.

"And I don't want you to touch me." She tells me with her voice raised, which cause me to take my hand away. I roll my eyes of myself and then smile as I lay above her.

"Drew!" She shouts down in the pillow, making me laugh of the sound.

"Get off me!" She yells and try to push me off.

"Not until you go out that door with me." I say as I brush away the hair from her neck to kiss her.

"No, I want my sunglasses." She argues and I laugh of her childishness.

"If you don't get your butt out of here, then I will carry you." I warn her, but she just shakes her head.

"Fine." I say as I move off her and drag her into my arms.

"No! I will go okay!" She says and I smile as I let her go. She stands up angrily and with her eyes open. I move up to my feet in front of her and lay my hands on her waist.

"Good." I breathe and kiss her forehead.

"I love you." I mumble on her skin.

"I love you too." She finally smiles to me.

"Then let's go." I say, taking her hand in mine and she follows me the door. When I step out, Riley let's go of my hand and wrap her arms around me from behind with her forehead pressed against my back.

"What are you doing?" I laugh as I lay my hands on her arms.

"Nothing, just keep on walking." She tells me and I start moving my legs again, a little confused, but do as she says. We come into the living room and all eyes are one us. Still, Riley is hiding behind me and I just can't hide my amusement.

"Riley, come on." I laugh as I try to remove her arms, but she is holding onto me so tightly that I can't.

"No." She shakes her head on my back. I sigh as I keep on walking and turn around and sit down on the chair with me on her lap.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn?" I chuckle and see that everyone is looking at us, wondering what we are doing, but Devin knows and she is waiting patiently from where she is sitting next to Andi.

"I'm not stubborn." Riley says annoyed.

"Yes, you are." I tell her as I fight my way out of her hands, but as I stand up, she brings her knees up and hide her face in her arms.

"Riley," I bend down to take her arms away, only to see her keeping her eyes closed.

"It's okay." I cup her cheeks, brushing my thumbs over her skin. She shakes her head with a pout, which is one of the cutest things I have ever seen.

"Open your eyes for me." I plead. Waiting for her to do so.

"Please." I whisper as I lean my forehead on hers. Riley takes a deep breath and grab my shirt on my shoulders.

"Babe," I whisper, leaning my forehead on hers.

"You can ask me anything and I would do anything for you, if you open your eyes." Not long after she does, which makes me smile, but also feel worried that she did it so fast after I said that. There is something she wants or something she wish to ask me. Since the open them so fast I guess it must be important.

"Is something wrong?" Riley asks scared, which cause her to close her honey eyes.

"No, it's nothing." I smile as I lean in to kiss her forehead.

"Okay." She nods and open her eyes. Showing me the most gorgeous eyes, I have ever seen.

"You look so beautiful." I whisper, dragging her up so I can sit on her on my lap. I don't understand why Riley has been so worried about showing her eyes. Her family don't mind at all. 

They keep on telling her how wonderful she is, which caused her to hide her face in my neck. She is so cute when she is embarrassed. Now they all stopped complimenting her since it bothered her so much. I am just glad she is not hiding anymore.