"How are you so beautiful?" Lauren asked, in all seriousness. She didn't understand how someone could be so gorgeous, inside and out. To Lauren, Camila had it all. She was the whole package. She was caring. You didn't have to be close with Camila for her to care about you. You could just be meeting her and and she would treat you as if you guys had been long time friends. She was adorable. Lauren especially thought she was cute when she would crinkle her nose, most of which she did when she was in deep thought. She was selfless. She would put anyone's needs before hers. No matter what the person was like, if they were just nice to her, Camila would be kind in return.

Lauren had never fully known the definition of 'Perfect' in words. But if she had to describe the word using a human example, Camila would be the first one to pop into her mind.

Camila ducked her head right back into the pillow upon Lauren's compliment. "Stop."

"Seriously, I've never met anyone like you before, Camz. You're unbelievable."

Camila lifted her head and looked Lauren straight in the eyes. Lauren thought Camila was going to say something, but all she did was crash her lips onto the other girls.

"I don't know how you do it, Lauren." Camila admitted when they finally pulled apart.

Lauren raised an eyebrow at Camila's confusing statement. "What do you mean?" She asked with a puzzled tone.

"I mean, like, I don't know how you forgave me. I left you, and you act like nothing ever happened. I don't get that." Camila said simply. She really was confused. If this were the other way around, she probably would end up forgiving Lauren, but she would need some time to heal and think about all of it. Lauren took no time to give Camila forgiveness, and Camila thought that she really didn't deserve it.

"When you really like someone, they can do anything and you'll forgive them. They can break your heart a billion times, but you won't lose the infatuation with them. It's like they cannot do anything wrong in your eyes. They're perfect. You're perfect." Lauren ended with a smile and a wink towards Camila's direction.

Camila leaned in so their lips were just barley touching. "You are incredible." She breathed onto Lauren's lips, then leaned into to attach hers.

Once they pulled apart, after a minute for Lauren to catch her breath that had been stolen, she whispered to Camila in a deep raspy voice. "Let's go get some breakfast."

"That's really sexy." Camila admitted. It wasn't false; that sentence combined two things she loved, food and Lauren's low raspy morning voice.

"Lolo, where's the chocolate chips?" Camila yelled to her girlfriend who was currently finishing up in the bathroom.

"On the top shelf. Why?" Lauren said as she walked into the kitchen.

"For the pancakes." Camila said nonchalantly.

"Ew no. We gotta put blueberries in them."

"Gross. Chocolate chip pancakes are so much better."

"That's debatable." Lauren said while grabbing the blueberries out of the fridge.

"Not really since it's true. Blueberries just make the pancake all nasty and mushy." Camila replied in all seriousness.

"I can't even believe we're having this conversation. Pancakes is a breakfast food. Putting chocolate chips in 'em will just make it taste like dessert. Blueberries are perfect cause they're also a breakfast food. Just admit it, Camz."