[Uh..K-Kei...]

He suddenly blushed from the face I made.

I wanna see that cute face every time, Kei thought to himself.

He suddenly smirked and licked it slowly. My little self moaned a little as he continued to lick and suck the blood gracefully as he watched you hopeless.

I blinked and noticed I was right in front of the bathroom door, that was a wet flashback, what was that!? You shook from your blush and looked around the area, you noticed a familiar door in front of me. Where am I? Was I inside in the bathroom with Kei.  I quickly opened the door and noticed no one was in the bathroom. I was holding my clothes and a towel on my hands.

So it was a dream all this time? That was strange...I sighed as I entered the room and closed the door. After changing in the toilet, I closed the door and headed to my room but I was stopped by a lady behind me.

"Uh...Miss Akira?",I turned to see a really beautiful lady dressed in a maid dress. She was smiling nervously at me.

"Oh, What is it?",I noticed her startled and blushed a bit. Her long black hair covered her ears and she held her hands together in front of her.

"U-uh...Dinner is ready...",she looked at me with those grey eyes.

"Oh! Okay, thank you for informing me",Before I turned to my door, I complimented her all the sudden,"and uhh you look really beautiful...".

She suddenly jumped and blushed a lot,"Uh...T-thank you A-Akira....Miss Akira...".She bowed in front of me and headed towards the stairs.

I smiled and thought of what I said, she's a beautiful lady, this house had so many nice staffs. I chuckled and opened my door.

I closed the door and headed to my closet, I placed my uniform in it and turned around. I suddenly dropped my towel on my head. Some one was sleeping on my bed. I walked towards the person and noticed the person sleeping, red furry ears twitching and his red hair blew by the fan.

"R-Reiji?",I spoke softly at him.

He was in his human form, he was wearing an orange shirt and blue jeans. His ears twitched as he moved his hands around his chest.

"N-no...",he mumbled.

He's sleep talking? I watched him as he rubbed his chest slowly, I could see him blushing.

"Reiji..Are you okay?",I placed my hand near him.

"A-Akira..",he blushed more as he moved his head directly at me. He blushed and he mumbled more,"D-don't do that...If you do that more...I won't be able to hold it....any longer".

"W-what?",I moved towards him and looked at his red face.

"Akira...I-I...want you...".

"Reiji!",I looked at his face too close, I became worried about him but I was so clumsy by my surroundings.

"Ugh...",he moved by the side which is towards me, his arm wrapped my body and I was been hugged by him."Akira...".

He gripped me tighter as I looked at him shocked. I even noticed his face was right in front of me, I blushed as he breath softly.

"R-Reiji",I used my hand and pat his cheek gently.

"I...want you...",he mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Reiji".

"Huh?",he yawned and looked around but seemed to see my face right in front of him.

"Wha- Ah! A-Akira!",he could feel his hands around my hips. He blushed and I talked back.

"Shhh...The maid might hear you...",I whispered to him as he shut his mouth."They don't know that there is a dog that could transformed into a person in this room".

He slowly became relaxed and stared at my face.

So beautiful....So cute...

"Reiji, Let me get up-",I was pulled down by a strong hand.

"Wait...let me see you~",he placed his hand on my soft cheek.

He blushed as I looked at him confused, I slowly became tired. He stared at my beautiful eyes and my lips. He smiled.

"You are so cute~",he moved closer to me.

"R-Reiji-".

"Shhh...don't let them hear us~",his red eyes stared through my eyes with seduction. [Did that sound weird?]

He moved his face towards me and slowly closed his eyes.

"R-Reiji!",I pulled back but felt his another hand on my back pushed me closer to him.

I suddenly heard a door opened, I gasped and turned my head to the door. I saw Kei walking inside wearing headphones, he was looking down at his phone while walking inside.

He took out his headphones and spoke,"Little sis, time for dinner-".

He was cut off by seeing us on the bed in this position. Reiji noticed him and quickly pulled me close to him.

"Oh hey...Kei....",he smiled as he tried to make him jealous.

He was shocked at first but then turned into an angry person, a dark aura appeared behind him, his eyes glowed with red,"R-Reiji....",He held his phone tight as he glared angrily at Reiji who was smirking at him.

"Reiji...could you let me go?", I felt him wrapping me more.

"Look at me Akira",he held my chin and I looked at him."Akira...".

"What-",I was cut off by a kiss.

I was shocked to see Reiji's lips on mine, w-what just...happened? He moved to me closer and I was just frozen and panicking intensely while our lips were connected.

"Reij!",Kei shouted.