Untitled Part 103 The Final Showdown

Well this is the end of this book. I realize it ends weirdly but i'm continuing it in another book so the first few chapters of that book will be posted tonight i believe. Thank you for everything. You've shot this books up to nearly 2 thousands reads in a week. Thank you for that and keep an eye out for the next part in this series. <3 Charlie

    Everyone sat down on the benches, exchanging glances before nodding at me, agreeing to my terms. Even though they agreed I could still see the apprehension on their faces and I sighed, knowing they would never really be happy with my choice. Roman and Seth sat on the couch and I joined them, choosing the middle as Dean jumped onto the armchair. I brought my phone out, scrolling through my social media apps to keep myself occupied since I had an hour before Phil's air time.

"You know you guys don't have to stay here with me. I know you don't have any matches and I'm just going to stick around to see what happens." I informed them, bringing my legs up to hold my knees.

"Lila we're a team, and we are your friends." Dean blurted out from the armchair, "This isn't going to be easy for you to watch if what you said on the bus this morning is true. We're not just going to let you go through this alone."

Seth and Roman nodded, agreeing with their partner who lapsed back into silence on the chair. I put my focus on the phone in my hand, torn between wanting to leave and wanting to stay. I knew it was only going to hurt me more if I stayed but I couldn't convince myself to go. Sitting up I undid my vest, throwing it on the floor in front of me, feeling more able to breathe. Raking my hands through my hair I rested my forehead on my knees, breathing deeply as I listened to the matches go one, the commercials breaking between them. I could feel the solid strength of Seth and Roman beside me and it gave me the strength to lift my head when the show started again. I heard the general warning and I focused in on the flat screen sitting on the desk across from us.

"Lila you still have time to walk out of here." Roman whispered in my ear so no one could hear.

"If I don't watch this happen Roman I might not ever let go and I can't keep doing this. I don't want to keep feeling pulled each way." I shook my head, resting my head on his arm.

I heard Phil's music start and I fixed my eyes on the TV, seeing him walking out, dressed in his street clothes. He had on blue jeans with a grey best in the world shit and his favorite black hoodie. His hair was slicked back and he had a few days' worth of scruff on his chin. I watched his familiar strut out into the ring where he stood, mic in hand as he surveyed the crowd. My heart was in my throat as I watched him raise the mic up, face more serious than I had ever seen it.

"I know there is a lot of confusion about my reaction to AJ's proposal last night," he began tucking his arm under his elbow, "but to be honest it completely threw me for a loop."

I dropped my knees down, resting my arms on my legs as I quietly took a deep breath. Clasping my hands I could feel them getting clammier and clammier each second that went by.

"So I took some time last night to think and had a chat that I think I needed with someone who still means a lot to me," he sighed, glancing around the crowd, "And yes I do mean Lila."

The crowd let out some boos, obviously not happy with the split between us. I wasn't expecting him to admit that we talked and I ignored the other three people in the room. My hands were shaking and I clasped them tighter to try and stop them.

"So on that note I want to ask AJ out here because I don't want to talk to her through the camera. This is something that I need to say face to face, in front of the WWE universe." He asked, turning towards the stage.