Chapter 12 Divas

Monday Night

I was dressed in Phil's locker room after I chewed him out for letting Roman know about what happened. He was sitting on the couch, avoiding eye contact with me. Rolling my eye I finished taping up my hands, slamming the tape down on the bench.

"Are you going to sulk all night?" I asked, standing up, walking in front of him so he had no choice but to look at me.

"Yes." he nodded, arms folded across his chest.

"Fine. I'm gonna go visit some of the Diva's. At least their pout's look natural." I scoffed, walking out of the room.

Shaking my head I headed down the hall, walking slow. I passed a few people, giving them a smile as I flexed my fingers against the tape. I had a fight against Paige tonight who was the Diva's Champion at the moment. Turning the corner I saw the Diva's door and knocked before poking my head in.

"Anyone around?" I called, seeing Nikki, Brie and Natalya.

"Finally!" Nikki exclaimed, jumping up as I walked in, shutting the door behind me.

She ran towards me, engulfing me in a huge hug. We stood there for a few moments, arms wrapped around each other. Despite their over the top energy I had missed both of the Bella's.

"I'm sorry I haven't been around. Things have been crazy since I got back and now is literally the only free time I've had." I apologized, explaining as I hugged both Brie and Natalya.

"Oh I totally understand. I just can't believe I'm standing here with you again after so long. IT's good to have you back." Brie nodded, "You're still an amazing wrestler."

"Thanks." I grinned, "So are you. I was worried for a while there."

"So was I and for good reason."

"So we have a locker here for you unless..." she trailed off as she caught sight of my apologetic smile, "What am I saying? Of course you're sharing with Punk."

"What can I say? He was the one who helped me train and he was the only one who knew I was coming back besides Steph and Hunter." I shrugged, relaxing when Nikki shot me an amused smile.

"Kind of figured he would be the one you would tell." Nikki nodded, sitting on the bench.

"Honestly I thought it would be Roman." Natalya blurted out, making my head jerk up.

"Nat!" Nikki and Brie exclaimed together, shooting her a wide eyed look.

"Guys it's fine. I'm sure at one point it would have been Roman I told first but things change and apparently people change. A lot." I waved them off, playing it off like its nothing.

Raw was already underway and it was a match between Seth and Dean against Sheamus and The Miz. I glanced up seeing Roman in the ring. Frowning I tuned out the girls who were discussing Roman and me and focused on the match. Miz was backing away from the ring, holding his shoulder which meant he left Sheamus. HE was doing his best to fight against Seth who jumped off the top rope and kneed him in the jaw. I winced as he spun around, too dazed to fight against Dean who got him in the Dirty Deeds. My hand covered my mouth as I watched Roman in the corner of the ring, letting out a terrifying shout. I pressed my fingers to my lips as he punched the floor behind Sheamus, waiting as he staggered to his feet. As he turned he flew across the ring, giving him a brutal punch. Sheamus spun into the waiting arms of Dean and Seth who grabbed his arms.