Chapter 84 Just Want To Know You

Friday Evening on the Road.

I was bored on the couch, Roman was sleeping and Seth was reading in his room. Dean's door was open and I could see him from the living room, lying on his bed, watching movies. I had the TV on but I was on my tablet. I kept checking the homepage for announcements but so far there was nothing. I kept thinking maybe Roman was wrong but I refreshed the page and saw the new info. I sat up straight, leaning over it, reading quickly. My eyes were darting side to side reading quickly. There was the signing announcement for RAW on Monday but there was also the new title match announcement for the United States Champ. When Daniel left he forfeited it and I almost forgot about it. Seeing a familiar name in the running I jumped up, turning to look in the room. Dean had caught my movement, turning to look towards me. He was lazing around, only in a pair of black shorts, hair puffy on his forehead. I walked over there quickly, lying on my stomach next to him.

"What's going on?" he asked, turning the mute on the TV.

"Roman was right about Evolution." I nodded, scrolling to the announcement, showing it to him.

He read quickly, a frown on his face. I was nearly vibrating with excitement as I waited for him to finish. He leaned back, resting a hand on his stomach as he studied me.

"Roman was right, so why do you look like you're about to explode?" he asked, and I bit my lip, scrolling to the other announcement.

"The United States Championship is up for grabs on Monday." I explained, seeing the light go off in his eyes, "It's a ladder match though."

"Those are fun." He commented and I scrolled around, holding back my excitement, "So who's in it?"

"Sheamus, Dolph, Kofi Kingston." I rattled off names, finally meeting his gaze, "And you."

The look on his face was only described as pure shock. He didn't move, just stared at me with wide eyes. I set the iPad down, getting to my knees, my excitement overflowing.

"Do you understand what I just said?" I asked, grabbing him by the shoulders, shaking him slightly, "You have a freaking shot at this title!"

It seemed to snap him out of it and he jumped out of bed, nearly stumbling on the sheets. I was still on my knees on the bed and he grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder and I let out a shriek of laughter. He walked out of the room with me hanging on for dear life. He was shouting around the bus, dancing and bouncing me around. Seth and Roman both poked their heads out of the room, watching us.

"What the hell is going on?" Roman asked, coming out into the living room.

Dean spun me so I was facing him, and I moved my hair from my flushed face, "Dean's got a title shot on Monday for the United States Championship!" I exclaimed, seeing the happiness explode on their face.

They came out, and Dean set me down on wobbly legs. We were all on a state of bliss, congratulating Dean and I put my hands on my hips, looking up at all of them. I didn't want to kill the mood but I knew I had to let them know the rest of the news.

"That wasn't the whole news," I spoke up, making everyone look at me, "Signing for Elimination Chamber is on Monday as well."

"Ya we knew that was coming." Seth nodded, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So I think I know the reason our Director of Operations would put you in the match after everything." I announced, sitting on the table, the three guys facing me.