Chapter 81 First Ever Walkdown

We stood at the entrance to the stairs and I realized it was the first time I would walk down the stairs with them. They all had their Shield games faces on and I tried to relax, standing next to the three of them. Seth noticed the worry and came next to me, taking my hand in his making me turn my head, meeting his dark eyes.

"What's with the face doll?" he asked, bringing a smile to my lips.

"Just nerves, plus this is kind of the first time we all go out as a team." I shrugged, our gloved hands still clasped.

"Ya it is I guess. Well I guess we give Portland something to remember then." Seth grinned, as we lined up, Roman behind me, Seth in front and then Dean leading.

I pushed out all the worry and fear, focusing instead on the match. Rotating my neck, I stretched my arms up, bouncing on my feet, letting energy fill me keeping me calm. Roman put his hands on my shoulders and I felt his solid strength push out any nerves. I heard the start of the music and we waited till the beat picked up before Dean walked out, shaking his wet hair so it plastered to his forehead. Following them out I was apprehensive as the fans reached out, slapping us on the shoulders and backs. My face was serious as I walked down the steps, seeing the empty ring. We reached the bottom, Dean jumping over face serious as he stalked towards the ring. Holding my breath I took a little running start, using my hand to launch my legs over, landing nimbly on my feet, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I could hear the other two over the crowd, leaping over the barrier. Seth rolled to his feet next to me, flipping his hair back. He looked nice tonight, a long sleeved black shirt on instead of the short sleeves, making him look more dangerous. I stood at our corner as they jumped up into the ring, the crowds cheering. Biting my lip I watched them turn as Evolution's music starting. Seth threw me a pointed glance and I stayed at our corner, putting the furthest distance I could between me and them. Hunter, Batista and Randy walked out, heading towards the ring. The three members of Shield gazed at them, looking calm but I could see the anger building in their eyes. Stephanie was out with them and she stayed in their corner, glaring at me. Ignoring her I watched Dean and Seth step out onto the apron, Hunter and Roman going first. Seth kept glancing back at me, making sure I was staying put and I rolled my eyes making him grin. Hunter power bombed Roman and then attacked Seth and Dean, throwing them on the ground at my feet. He pointed his finger at me, shooting me a wicked stare.

"You stay out of this Lila, if you know what's good for you!" he shouted, leaning over the ropes.

I saw the movement behind him and I just smiled, crossing my arms over my chest. He turned and Roman grabbed him, flipping him into a suplex. Dean and Seth had gotten to their feet, jumping back up onto the apron. Roman tagged Dean in as Hunter tagged Batista. Instantly, they went at it until Batista, clotheslined Dean, making him drop to the mat. Ignoring Roman and Seth he leaned on the rope, pointing at me. Tilting my head my eyes narrowed, staring back at him. My hands dropped to my side before he turned back to Dean who was staggering to his feet. It was killing me not to be able to do anything and I was pacing back and forth, sticking nearby, knowing Seth was worrying. He must have felt that something was off with this. I closed my eyes, letting my mind wander, knowing it wouldn't help. I heard stomping and I looked up, seeing everyone in the ring, going at each other. The ref looked flustered and I grinned, seeing everyone in a brawl. Steph looked worried as she met my eyes and I threw her a wink and a smirk, feeling cheeky. Instantly her face flushed furious and I continued to watch. Dean flipped Batista over the edge, sending him sprawling nearby. I leaned back against the post, watching him struggle to his feet, making eye contact with me. He took a step towards me and I froze as Dean launched himself through the ropes, knocking him right into the barrier. Dean bounced off as well, landing at my feet, a crazy laugh coming from him. He got to his feet, standing in front of me.

"Stay away from him." He muttered, pushing his hair from his face, "Thanks for the distraction darlin."

He bumped my chin with his fist and I grinned, rolling my eyes. I saw Batista get up and run for Dean. I knew if we didn't move I was going right into the post with all of Dean and Batista's force. Grabbing Dean by the sides of his vest I yanked him to the left, letting Batista run into the post, shoulder first. Dean's eyes were wide as he stared down at the writhing Batista, then back at me.

"That was close." I let out a breathy chuckle, running a hand over my hair, still holding onto one side of his vest.

"No shit." He nodded, glancing back at the ring, Batista crawling back in, helping the other two beat Roman and Seth.

I let go of Dean and he slid in, only to get a boot to the face from Hunter. Evolution was on top here and I took a step towards the ring, fury filling me, pushing everything else out. Roman saw me move, on his back with Randy beating him from behind.

"Lila you stay put!" he shouted, voice furious and I stopped where I was, hearing the desperation in his voice.

I had never felt so useless in my life as Iwatched Randy grab Seth who was the legal one in the match and roll him up,pinning him for the win. I was about to jump in but Evolution didn't stop,continuing beating down Shield. I was going to jump in but music startedplaying that made me freeze, backing up into the barrier.