Chapter 90 Ready For Wrestlemania

Sunday-Wrestlemania

For once we were all split up on Sunday, the morning light warm on my face as I jogged back to the bus. Opening the door I went inside, not seeing anyone around. Showering and changing quickly I threw my hair into a side ponytail, a snapback over top of it backwards. I had a pair of blue jeans on with a white tank and a small black leather jacket half zipped from both the bottom and top. Grabbing my phone and keys I walked out, nearly bouncing off of Dean.

"Whoa!" I shouted, bracing my hands against his shoulders, "Sorry. What's up?"

"I was just looking for you." He said roughly, stepping back so I could leave the bus, "Well I was looking for anyone actually."

"Thanks, now I feel special." I rolled my eyes, shutting the door.

"Did you see the stadium yet?" he asked and I shook my head no, glancing at the huge stadium behind me.

He pointed his head towards it and we started walking there, heading to the open doors on the side instead of the smaller door. Dean had a black baseball cap on backwards with a black t-shirt and blue jeans. He had a black leather jacket similar to mine and we matched steps, completely in sync as we walked through, passing maintenance and the crew. This was a much bigger place than I was used to and it took us awhile to walk out where the stage would be. My eyes went wide as we walked past the rows of chairs, looking up and around. The stadium was covered at least, sheltered from the elements. My hands were on my hips and I spun around slowly, letting out a long, slow breath. My other Wrestlemania experiences hadn't been in anywhere this huge and I felt a surge of apprehension. Dean came up behind me, throwing an arm across my chest, holding my shoulder.

"See that chair, way up there?" he asked, pointing to the very top row, "Someone will be sitting there. This place sold out so fast."

"Dean you are not helping right now." I sighed, his other arm coming around, rocking us back and forth, "How are you so calm right now?"

"Don't know." He shrugged, voice right in my ear, "This is our second Wrestlemania, it's just another venue if you think about it."

"Ya and that might be the ring my career ends in." I mumbled, feeling him let go and turn me around.

"Have a little faith in us Lila, god forbid you believe we can win." Dean grinned, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me slightly.

"Hey I believe you can," I held his forearms, pulling him back out of the ring, "There's always a chance that something goes wrong. I just need to be prepared for that chance."

"Nope, no chance." Dean argued, letting go and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Is it necessary to man handle me to get your point across?" I shouted, seeing the ground moving upside down.

"To get your mind off of it, yes it is." He laughed, holding my legs easily with one arm.

I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, feeling all the blood rush to my head. He made it to the back, people laughing as they saw us and my face flushed even more. After walking for a few more moments he set me back down on my feet, a cheeky grin on his face. Rolling my eyes I was glad my hat managed to stay on my head. Linking my arm with him I let him lead me to catering where Seth and Roman were eating. Leaving me there he went to grab some food.

"We were wondering where you guys were at." Seth murmured around his food.

"I went for a run and ran into Dean coming to look for you guys," I informed them, taking my hat off and setting it on the table, "Then we went and checked out the stadium."

"Different from back then huh?" Roman smirked, stabbing at his food.

"Bigger. A whole lot bigger." I nodded, Dean placing a plastic container in front of me, "I don't think I've ever been anywhere this big."

"You look a teensy bit freaked out." Seth pointed out, staring at me.

"I am. I mean I've been back for what, 4 months, and I'm neck deep in title matches and now Wrestlemania. I guess everything's just been catching up." I frowned, stabbing my food and shoving some in my mouth to keep me from talking more.

Roman glanced over at me, eyes flickering over my face as he assessed me. I knew him of all people would know how stressed out I was. "You're not going to freak out are you?" he raised an eyebrow, looking surprisingly happy.

"Not till afterwards, so you can wipe that look off your face." I pointed at him with my fork, giving him a dirty look.

Him and Seth exchanged a glance and I frowned, wondering what was up with them. Dean looked just as clueless as I did and we shrugged, going back to our food. The table was silent as we finished, Seth and Roman having finished already. Finally I couldn't eat anymore and I threw everything in the container, shutting it, and pushing it on top of Dean's. I folded my hands in front of me, staring hard at Roman.

"Ok what are you hiding?" I asked, making direct eye contact, "You've been acting weird for like a week now."

He looked guilty but more ecstatic than anything. Instantly I was nervous and I leaned back, glancing over at Dean. Seth had the same look and I knew he was in on it as well. "I've got a surprise for you but I wanted to wait till today to give it to you." He admitted, standing up with Seth.

"Seriously, I don't think my nerves can handle any surprises today." I groaned, getting up when he tugged on my arm.

Seth leapt over the table, standing in front of me. Dean was on my right looking just as curious as I felt except without the fear. Seth brought his hands and covered my eyes, making sure I couldn't see anything. They slowly turned me around, my back against Seth, his hands still over my eyes. Roman moved away slightly but I still felt Dean on my left now.

"Ok so this was Seth's idea but I made it happen." Roman announced and Seth let out a cough from behind me, "Ok Seth helped too."

"OK just give it to me. I'm getting more freaked out by the second here." I laughed shakily, holding out my hands.

"I can't give it to you like that Lila." Roman laughed.

I frowned slightly, a small smile on my lips and suddenly Seth moved his hands from my eyes. My eyes found Roman and he was looking at me with a nervous grin on his face. I went to look at Dean but someone caught my gaze first, by the door. Standing in the doorway of the cafeteria stood a tall lanky, dark haired, grey eyed man. Instantly my eyes were watering and my hand flew to my mouth, fingers pressing my quivering lip. I could see him swallow harshly as he gazed at me, nearly frozen in place.