Chapter 46 Set in the Wyatt's Sights

2 weeks later

Things for once had calmed down. I had successfully avoided everyone, including Seth. The night he spent in my room was pushed to the side, the work side of us coming out and we still acted like we hated each other. They had avoided me and I had kept a low profile, keeping the crowds interested and defending my title twice already. Steph still had it in for me and I was close to snapping and doing something stupid to her. I kept Shield in my head though and just kept things rolling on smoothly. It was Monday Night RAW again and I for once didn't have a match tonight. I had on a mid-thigh black high waisted skirt and a white crop top, leaving a strip of stomach showing. I had my red slouch boots on and was feeling amazing. My curly hair was pulled to one side and for once I had a super dark smoky eye and a red lip. Sitting on the couch in the locker room I put my title on the couch next to me. Pulling out my iPad I checked the matches for tonight. The big show was defending his title against Kane and I groaned. They were laying it on the Big Show as well, deeming him not to be good enough. I grimaced as I saw Shield was going up against the Wyatt's. I wasn't sure how far into the night we were and I switched on the TV.

Just as my luck would have it the Wyatt's were standing out there, Bray and Luke Harper. I almost turned it off but then I heard something that made my blood run cold.

"We have had a revelation here ladies and gentlemen." he announced, drawling voice grating my noise, "In the form of your Woman's Champion, Lila."

I sat up, legs crossed. My heart was slamming in my throat as I watched his eyes dart around the crowd which was cheering for me. The remote was in my hand and I raised the volume slightly.

"Sister Abigail had informed us that she will be an important part of our rise." He declared, sounding crazy, "But we should have her out here so she can hear her fate. Lila will you please come out here."

The last thing I wanted to do was go out there dressed like this but I was never one to back down from a fight. Standing up I walked out heading to the gorilla. My music started and the crowd erupted. I raised my title in my one hand, keeping an eye on the two men in the ring. Walking down the ramp I walked up to the steps ducking under the rope. Bray was standing in the ring, holding out a mic for me and I hesitantly took it. I didn't want to show any fear so I kept my face hard.

"You know I don't appreciate being summoned out here like this. I'm a busy woman." I lied, voice ringing clear across the arena.

"I apologize but this couldn't wait. You see when Luke here joined me it was Sister Abigail who lead me to him. He would be my brother and my start on the righteous path." He explained, taking a step towards me, "And she has delivered the most promising of news about you."

"Sorry if I sound skeptical but I don't believe in anyone bringing anyone together." I smirked, walking away from him, hand trailing along the rope.

"Lila you are the one who is to stand by my side, leading me down the path of light and my star to guide me to the top." Bray continued, basically ignoring me, "Join me and Luke. You have no one Lila to help you, to guide you. You put your faith in the wrong man, not once but twice and I understand your hesitation. You will not go wrong here Lila. Sister Abigail will provide."

I tried really hard not to laugh in his face. I turned around, facing the stage and composing myself before turning to him.

"I'm not saying no because of Roman or Punk Wyatt. I am saying no because the only person in charge of my fate or destiny or whatever you want to call it, is me." I pointed to myself, Bray's eyes narrowing at me, "I have never needed someone to help me in doing what I want and I certainly won't be starting now."