Chapter 92 Sugarcoated Lies

Cursing myself I got out of the cab as it pulled up, nearby the buses. Taking Jax's arm we made our way to the bus and I opened the door, not knocking. Going up the stairs I was thankful I had cleaned this morning, my stuff all put away in Roman's room. Taking my jacket off I threw it over the back of the chair, hiding my other jacket sitting in there.

"Hey guys." I greeted them, Seth and Roman sitting on the couch, "Where's Dean?"

"Bathroom." Seth pointed, as Jackson claimed a chair, running his hand over the armrests.

"Oh I'll go see if he's out." I smiled, hiding the guilt as I walked through the bus to the back.

The door was still closed as I waited patiently, standing in front of Dean's door. His room was right next to the bathroom at the back, so they couldn't see me from the front. The door opened and Dean walked out, nearly jumping out of his skin when he saw me. Grabbing him by the arms I dragged him into his room, shutting the door behind us.

"By the panic stricken look on your face I take it you didn't tell him." Dean asked, and I shook my head violently, throwing my hat onto the bed before sitting down with a groan.

"What the hell am I going to say to him?" I whispered ferociously, feeling him sit next to me.

"Lila he's your brother. Don't you think he's going to be proud of you?" Dean murmured and I let out a sigh.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in 3 years and the first thing I do when I see him is lie to him." I groaned, leaning against Dean's arm.

"You technically didn't lie. You said you were here for moral support and you pretty much are. We're fighting not you." Dean grinned and I smacked his arm.

"It was pretty much a lie Dean, don't sugar coat it." I scoffed, letting him drape an arm over my shoulder.

He rubbed my arm and I closed my eyes, thinking about my problem. I should just go out there and blurt it out. Suddenly I had no more time to think about what I was going to do.

"Lila, get your ass out here!" I heard Jackson shout and my eyes flew open, making me sit up straight.

I turned to Dean with wide eyes and he gave me a 'you got this' kind of look. Taking a deep breath I stood up, Dean right behind me as we walked out of his room. Making my way to the living room I saw Seth and Roman's guilty faces and Jackson's frown. Dean jumped over the couch, sitting in between Seth and Roman and I stood behind them, hands on the back of the couch.

"What are you hiding from me?" he asked, not sounding angry just worried.

I opened my mouth but nothing would come out and I clamped my lips shut. Roman looked up, bringing his hand up and putting it on mine. I could see the apology in his eyes and I blew out a breath.

"Holy shit you guys are together aren't you?" Jackson exclaimed, making my head snap up to him, his eyes focused on our hands.

"What?" I blurted out, eyes wide and Roman going red, "No, oh no it's not that Jax."

"Oh thank God." He breathed sitting back in the chair.

"What do you mean thank God? You don't think me and your sister would be good for each other?" Roman asked, sounding vaguely insulted.

"Roman..." I exclaimed, running my hand over my head.

"No it's just that it would be weird. I mean I did warn you years ago to keep your hands off of her." Jax shrugged and I groaned, covering my face.