Chapter 68 Realizing Loyalties

"Where's Dean and Roman?" Nikki asked, glancing from the screen to my worried face.

"I have no idea."

I watched as Phil hit Seth with the GTS and I winced. I knew he wasn't going to fight fair as AJ handed him a steel chair. I could feel my temper rising as he set the chair in the corner, taking the mic AJ handed him, kissing her lingeringly on the lips. I fake gagged as he raised the mic.

"So I saw your little stunt earlier with Lila's match." He commented, booting Seth in the ribs, making him roll onto his back, "Kinda cute. Are you all protecting her now?"

Seth raised a hand, flipping him off and Punk laughed, running a hand over his sweaty hair. I shook my head, of course Seth would throw attitude even all alone in the ring.

"So your little buddies aren't coming Seth. So I would stop glancing up towards the stairs." He sighed, crouching beside him, "I made sure it was just me and you. Oh and AJ, she needs a little payback for the stunt earlier."

He motioned to the screen, kicking Seth onto his stomach so he could see it. IT flashed to the screen and my stomach dropped right to my feet. Randy and Kane stood in Shield's locker room and it was trashed. It panned to the floor and I gasped out loud. Roman and Dean were sprawled on the ground, Dean holding his head and Roman lying still.

"Don't you dare leave this room Lila!" Nikki shouted.

"I'm sorry." I apologized before bolting out of the room.

"Lila get back here!" she shouted, holding the door frame.

I ran as fast as I could towards the locker room, grabbing a chair along the way. Bursting in they were standing right by the door and the force of my entrance knocked them to the ground. Dean and Roman stirred and looked up, seeing me standing there, bandaged but holding a chair.

"Lila get the hell out of here! Now! Lock that door!" Dean commanded, voice angry and for once I didn't argue.

Slamming it closed I wedged the chair in there praying I didn't screw them over. Running I made it to the entrance of the stairs. I would have to sneak down if I was going to catch them by surprise. Since they were already disqualified it wouldn't matter if I joined in the fun. Walking out I began walking down the stairs, pressing my finger to my lips, the crowd keeping quiet. I made it down, crouching behind the barrier. The crowd let me know when no one was looking and I leapt over, racing to the time keepers area. Grabbing a chair I slid in stealthily, AJ standing next to Phil who was standing over Seth. The crowd was cheering and he thought it was for him.

"I can't decide if I want to start or let you start sweetheart." He murmured, gazing down at Seth who was face down.

Twirling the chair in my hand I grinned, tongue touching my top lip. "I'll start...sweetheart!" I called out, mic catching my voice.

I swung the chair and AJ moved just in time to avoid it. Unfortunately for Phil that meant he took the whole brunt of the force and he dropped, the mic flying from his hand. AJ was stunned and I hit him again before she snapped out of it. She went for me but I threw her into the corner, slamming her face into the turnbuckle. Phil had rolled to the other side of the ring and Seth looked up, seeing it was me.

"Can you get up? I can't take them both, not with this shoulder." I asked, eyes on both of them.

"Ya give me a hand." He nodded and I grabbed his forearm with my good one, yanking him to his feet.