1. It Will Never Be Okay

Start from the beginning

"Did they find anything? Do they know where Jasmine is?" He asked, only making it harder and harder for Kim to be the one to tell him what was wrong here. They couldn't rely on witness protection for this one, just like the last time. They would have to wing this one all on their own. Why else would they allow Jack, Milton, and Grey to stay with her to help?

"They..." She left off warily before breathing out the breath she had been holding. "They haven't found anything. There aren't any leads, no witnesses other than us, and absolutely no locations on the two. They have absolutely no idea where Jasmine is." Ricky's face hardened at this information, enraging the pop star to the point where he was attempting to storm away from his friend.

"Well maybe if they'd let me back there I could find something!" He yelled, hoping someone high up would hear him. He could feel his heart rate begin to pick up as the situation at hand became more foggy. "Don't you people do anything but sit on your asses and drink coffee!" Kim rolled her eyes as she watched him play out his scene.

"Ricky!" She yelled, instantly gaining his attention. "It's going to be okay." Kim issued as she pushed him to sit down on the couch in the grey room they had been kept out of months ago. She let her hand rest on the metal table next to the couch Ricky was now sprawled out on.

"No it's not okay! Jasmine's been taken captive by a crazy person, and we have no lead on where she is!" Ricky yelled as he let his hands fly out to his sides. "How is any of this going to turn out okay! Jasmine is probably being tortured, or beaten, or something worse for all we know!" Ricky continued as he flew up off the couch and began to pace once more.

Kim huffed out a breath as she crossed her arms over her chest. This was too much. She knew how hard Ricky's year had been so far without Shane taking Jasmine hostage in return for what Ricky had done to him. But this was just plain stupid.

"Ricky!" Kim yelled, causing Ricky to stop dead in his tracks. Ricky sighed as he let his hands rest on his hips in anger. "You, racing around a waiting room in DC, isn't going to help Jasmine. You and I, looking everywhere until there's literally no where else to go... That will help her." Ricky nodded, his eyes falling to the floor in embarrassment.

"Okay. I hear you." Ricky muttered before looking back up to Kim warily. "It's just... I don't want her to get hurt the way I did. There's a lot I haven't told you about my time there." He went on, watching for Kim's reaction as to what he had just told her. Kim could feel her face scrunching up at that. Ricky had looked fine when she had gotten here. Yes, there had been over twenty large thugs out there after him, along with an enraged psychopath that had attempted to kill Milton, Jack, and Thunderberg, but she had never really thought about what had happened to Ricky while he was there. All she had ever seen going down in her head was the transfer of drugs and money.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

"Have you told them about it?" Kim whispered as she took a step forward and pointed towards the closed off offices behind them. Ricky shook his head.

"I knew what would happen. I barely told them about the drug thing. If I did, I would be in jail. I had to skip around on that topic as it was." Ricky defended quietly, leaning in to keep the words just between the two of them. "Something happened with my boss." He muttered, so low Kim could only make out bits and pieces.

"What?" Kim asked, her voice rising as she leaned in once more, her eyes almost popping out of her skull. "Ricky, please tell me..." She left off as she watched Ricky shake his head. She sighed and she gently pulled him down to sit with her.

"About a month before it all ended." Ricky whispered as he let his elbows rest on his thighs. "I was in this room, alone, with the old boss. She was a woman and had been running the chain for years. We were just fine up until that day." Ricky rambled on, getting a small look from Kim that signaled for him to get to the point. "Anyways, that day, she took it to far."