Moving houses

I was still sat in shock at what Justin had said, his eyes glowering at me from underneath his black ray bans. 

"I want full custody, I can financially fund our child better." He said whilst licking his plump lips.

Before I could stop myself I'd pulled my hand back and slapped him hard around the face, his head snapped to the side as he looked at me with disgust. "You stupid bitch! I'd make you get out and walk if you wasn't carrying my child. You are coming to live with me whilst you're pregnant because I want to be fully involved. Don't ask me any questions. I'll have someone collect all of your things from your house and bring them to mine."

"No! I don't want to be around you! Let alone Sofia!"

"I don't care what you want, I'm thinking of my child." He ignored me completely and started the car, I had never hated someone as much in my life. Every ounce of love I once had for him was completely gone. 

"I hate you Justin."

"The feelings mutual, babe." He smirked at me before driving towards his house.

"Babe! What the hell is she doing here!" Sofia squeaked from the entrance of Justin's house. She definitely hadn't got any prettier, or less annoying.

"Living room now, we need to speak." He snapped whilst I rolled my eyes, I can't believe Sofia let him treat her like this. I followed behind slowly, contemplating how bad my life had gotten over the past 24 hours. I wanted to be back with my Noah, I doubt he would ever want to speak to me again. 

"What's happened Justy?" She mumbled whilst sitting on one of the large leather suites. 

"Selena's pregnant with my baby so she's going to be staying with us for a while." Sofia's eyes widened as she made her way onto his lap.

"Are you going to leave me Justy?" He bottom lip pouted out making me roll my eyes.

"Of course not." He kissed her hard making sick rise up my throat, I am not standing and watching this. I swiveled on my heels and made my way to the stairs. 

His house was beautiful, each room was guarded by a huge oak door, the carpet was soft under my toes as I padded towards the end of the corridor, opening several doors on my way. 

I made my way to an empty bedroom and smiled as I claimed it as my own, I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone. Sending a quick text to Noah telling him I loved him before tucking it back into my jean pockets. I was tired after crying for hours on end so decided to have a nap, my head hitting the soft pillow before I drifted off into a deep slumber.  

I was awoken several hours later by the presence of someone else in the room, I opened my eyes slightly to see Justin staring at me with a gentle look on his face. As soon as he acknowledged I was awake he scowled and jumped up. 

"I'm having a party tonight so you better stay out of the way, I've brought you some food." He snapped whilst walking out of the room, I glanced to my side to see a plate of steak and salad. Even though he was a dick, at least he remembered my favorite food.

Several hours later every wall in the house shook as I attempted to sleep, I could hear shouting from downstairs and I was growing more and more aggravated by the second. 

I finally stood up and stomped down the hallway, sick of being held hostage whilst these idiots made ridiculous amounts of noise. 

As I made my way into the kitchen I spotted Justin licking alcohol of some girls chest as his friends cheered him on, I rolled my eyes and stood back against the wall. 

I only made my way over as I noticed Justin pull out a rolled note and walk towards a table full of white powder.  

"Justin!" I screamed whilst running over, he turned to me with a glare and raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want my child's father doing that shit! I need to speak to you now!" I glared whilst turning and walking out of the door, to my luck I heard him following.

Once we was safely back in my room I pointed to the bed and he nodded and sat down softly.

"What the hell has gotten into you Justin? Do you think you look cool doing drugs and getting up on random girls?!"

"Well after what you put me through, yes I do!"

"What I put you through? You have to be kidding, I'm okay and look what you did to me!"

"Are you referencing to our unborn child!" He shouted, large veins popping out of his neck.

"Of course not! I'm talking about how you slept with me then left without saying anything!"

"I tried to contact you but after that message I couldn't even bare to talk to you again!" He seethed whilst glowering at me, my mouth hung open in shock.

"What message? You mean the message you sent me?"

"No? I text you the next day, after I'd broken up with Sofia to meet me for coffee and after you replied I knew I never wanted to talk to you again."

"I didn't get a text asking to meet for coffee, I got a message from you saying you loved Sofia and after that I blocked you and moved out.."

"I never sent a message saying that, I don't love Sofia now never mind then."

"Well who sent it? And what message did you get from me?"

He pulled out his phone and went onto his messages before handing me his phone.

Hi Justin, I just wanted to let you know that last night meant absolutely nothing to me. I just wanted to sleep with you one last time to confirm that, I don't love you and never will. Please don't ever try to contact me again.

"Justin I did not send that!" I gasped whilst looking at him in confusion.

"Yeah, I kind of guessed that now." He mumbled whilst staring at me, the same look of confusion covered his features. 

"Oh so you two idiots finally figured it out?" A voice echoed from the door, I glanced over and my mouth hung open in shock.

"Noah?!"

* ********************

Sorry this is so short I'm super busy. Would someone be able to help me out with editing ect?