Bring the doubters on

My whole body shook as I sat in the Cab, half of me wanted Justin to chase me and tell me he was sorry and that he wanted me back, and the other half wanted me to have the strength to walk away from this for good. Even though I knew I wasn't strong enough.

It took all I had to stop myself from turning back around, but I had to be the strong one I had to make him want me back.

"Miss, we're at the airport." The driver said sympathetically, I smiled and went to my purse to get him some money.

"No, this one is on me." He smiled while ushering me out of the cab.

"Thank you so much sir." I smiled before closing the door and heading towards the airport doors, hauling my suitcase behind me.

The airport was almost empty apart from a few old people and the people at the desks; I sat down on the seat at my terminal waiting for my flight to be called.

'Flight 1 to board please' the loud voice boomed through the speakers, I sighed and began to stand up I can't believe I'm actually doing this.

I started to cry while pulling my suitcase up, hoping that this was only a dream.

"I can't let you go." A husky voice mumbled from behind me, you could almost feel the pain in his voice the rawness of crying too much.

"Justin." I almost breathed out, I was glad to see him I was glad he'd chased after me.

"Yeah," He almost chuckled, "Fighting Chaz and Ryan off wasn't the easiest thing, but anything for my girl."

I blushed and looked down, trying to show him his words didn't affect me.

"You don't understand how sorry I am, Sofia kissed me and it just happened so quick I didn't think, I kissed back for one second and then you walked in." He mumbled while looking down, he looked ashamed and so he should.

"I was about to push her away, and I'm not just saying that so you'll forgive me. I don't have feelings for her; I want you and only you." He whispered his voice cracking at the end as his eyes began to fill up again.

"And if you get on the plane, I don't know what I'm going to do." He said, finally letting tears drip down his softly tanned cheeks, his usual spiked up hair was flattened and messy as though he'd been roughly pulling his fingers through it.

"But you can't end the contract." I whispered feeling down again.

"No, I'm not actually allowed to end it, I'd get seriously done." He mumbled while he slumped down onto the floor.

"I expected you to run in here like it was part of some movie and whip me of my feet, something I'd expect you to do anyway." I chuckled while licking my dry chapped lips.

"I did run here like a mad man, but sometimes life can't be perfect and I knew coming in here and spinning you around causing a scene wouldn't solve anything." He said back while cracking a small smile.

"Probably not, but it would have made me happy for a few minutes before realization came back." I grinned while holding my hand out for him to take, he raised his eye brows at me wondering why I wanted to hold his hand, "Are you coming home or not?" I chuckled making him grin and jump up wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around causing me to shriek.

"There, you got your movie moment and I got my girl back, everyone's happy." He smiled while grabbing my suitcase, "Why did you forgive me, I don't understand I hurt you so much." He said while looking down, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because I love you, and sometimes you have to forgive for the ones you love." I smiled making him grin, he leant down and kissed me softly, my recently dry chapped lips felt perfect again as they molded into shape with his heart shaped ones.

I reached my hand up to his face and brushed away his tears with my thumb, I ran my hands through his hair straightening it out softly, he closed his eyes and relaxed to my touch as I carried on stroking my fingers through his hair.

"Shall we get out of here?" I smirked while stepping back, grabbing onto his hand instead.

"Legggggo!" He shouted loudly making me laugh, he'd never pulled me out of anywhere as fast in his life I guess he really didn't want me to get on that plane.

"We're back!" Justin shouted through the house once we'd gotten home, I was freezing and clinging onto his arm tightly.

"WE? WE?" I heard Chaz squeal making me giggle.

"Selena!" He shouted and I heard his loud footsteps running towards the front door, he finally turned the corner and almost crashed into me.

"Sel! You're back!" He smiled while pulling me into a hug.

"Damn right." I smirked while smacking him over the back of the head, Ryan gave me a hug and fist bumped Justin.

"Oh, you're back." I heard Sofia grumble, I turned around and saw her at the bottom of the stairs nail polish in one hand as she acted like nothing had happened.

"Of course, didn't think I'd just give you my boyfriend did you?" I smirked, tilting my head to the side to act confused making her go mental. "Oh wait he wouldn't want you anyway, learn your place bitch."

"Shut up Selena!" She shouted making me fall back into Justin's chest and laugh, he softly chuckled and kissed the top of my head wrapped his arms around me securely.

"He's mine, and I don't have to have a contract to prove it." I smirked and turned around hugging Justin tightly, I never wanted to let him go.

"I'll never let you go, it's like an angel came back and took me to heaven, cause when I stare in your eyes it couldn't be better." He sung softly into my ear, reading my mind and causing me to blush.

"Let the music blast, we going to do our dance." I sung back softly as I began to rock us back and forth.

"Bring the doubters on, they don't matter at all." He smirked while glancing at Sofia causing me to laugh.

"I love you Bieber, more than anything you sexy Canadian." I smirked while grabbing his bum making him gasp.

"I love you too Selena Gomez, and your bum." He whispered the last part in my ear making me chuckle.

Everything was perfect again, for now.

* Please understand that Selena is vulnerable in this story. She can't leave Justin because she is not emotionally strong enough. However, she will find herself within the story and become stronger towards the end. Please put up with her ways for now as she is still very insecure.