Teen choice awards

Tonight was the night of the Teen Choice Awards, me and Alfredo were both going with Justin and Sofia as friends, so I would be walking the red carpet with Justin and Alfredo would be walking it with Sofia.

Justin had chosen my dress tonight to match his outfit; he was wearing some dark skinny jeans white converse, a plain white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. He'd chosen me a really pretty white cotton and lace dress along with some killer black heels; he'd also bought me a bad ass leather jacket. We both looked pretty hot.

In the limousine on the way there Justin was stressing about where he was meeting Sofia because she had to go present an award and blah blah, I honestly couldn't give a fuck.

He was holding my hand loosely but hardly paying attention to me, furiously tapping away on his iPhone to who I assume was Sofia.

"Right we're here, remember don't hold my hand or anything and we're meeting Sofia at the end of the red carpet so the Paparazzi get at least a few pictures of us." He spoke with no emotion so I just nodded, who had pissed him of today.

He stepped out of the car, posing straight away for the bright flashing lights. I got out behind him and tried my best to smile through getting blinded, I hated doing this.

We carried on walking and Justin got called over for interviews so I just carried on towards the top of the carpet, waiting for him on the edge he finally reached me and we both stepped in front of the promotion board the flashes getting even brighter.

"Selena! Justin!" I heard men shout from every direction, trying to smile each way so they could all get their damn pictures.

As soon as the next celebrity stepped up we both rushed of the other side, going to meet the bitch.

"My eyes hurt like mad now." I groaned as we walked towards the edge where only a few paparazzi's stand to meet Sofia.

"Me too." He smiled sympathetically, he never wanted me to have this lifestyle but I would do anything to support him.

We turned the corner and saw Sofia stood there, she did look absolutely flawless. Her beautifully tanned face wore a sickly sweet smile, she had a sparkly dress on that made her legs seem to stretch for miles. I stepped back slowly, feeling extremely dressed down and ugly up to her.

I looked towards Justin to ask if he was ready to go inside but all I saw was him with his damn jaw on the ground, gawping at Sofia.

"Hey Sof." He said almost breathless.

"Hi Justin." She giggled while walking over and wrapping him in a hug, paparazzi flashes went off so I pretended to be happy hugging Sofia after she'd finished with Justin and making general conversation.

I walked of in front with Alfredo while Sofia and Justin walked behind, holding hands and acting like the perfect 'cute' couple.

The camera flashes finally stopped so I turned around to walk with Justin, but he was still with Sofia giggling and gawping at her as though she was a princess. They walked straight past me, barely noticing my existence.

I held back the tears as I rushed to my seat, waiting for the show to start.

"And the winner of best male artist is..." Josh Hutcherson shouted from the stage, I knew Justin had it in the bag so I waited to jump up and hug him, "Justin Bieber!" He shouted loudly making everyone erupt into applause, Sofia jumped up and enveloped Justin in a sweet kiss making my heart pang with jealousy. I stood up to hug him but he'd already winked at Sofia and ran off on stage, what the fuck is wrong with him today?

"Oh my! I did not expect this, all I can say is thank you so much to the fans, to my beliebers you mean everything to me and without you I wouldn't be in this position tonight!" He started while clutching on to the award tightly holding it in the air for everyone to see, "I also want to say thanks to all my friends, Ariana, Chaz, Ryan, Miley, Demi! You guys are always there for when I need to relax and have some fun, I also want to thank my amazing Mom for being so supportive." I bit my lip, he was going to thank me separately and I was probably going to cry because I'm a big baby, "And last but most certainly not least, I want to thank my beautiful talented girlfriend Sofia Richie! Thank you everyone!" And with that he ran off stage, everyone cheering him as he went.

That one stung.

"Oh my god, that was so fun! Justin you were amazing!" Sofia gushed as we walked outside after the show, Justin had ignored me basically all night and I honestly felt like shit.

"Same to you Sof." He smiled at her, a few tears trickled down my face but I pushed them back. This is just an act. It's all fake. Fake fake fake.

"So is everyone up for the after party?" Justin asked finally turning around to look at me and Alfredo.

"I've got really bad belly ache." I pouted, I wasn't actually trying to stop him going I did have belly ache, probably from all the drama tonight.

"Ok baby, we'll go home." He smiled at me making me blush, I loved him so much it almost hurt.

We all got into the car and he dropped Sofia and Alfredo at the club and then started driving us home, as soon as they got out I finally burst into tears.

"Shit baby, I know we're almost home I'll get you some pain killers." Justin hushed obviously thinking I was crying over my stomach ache.

"I'm not crying about that." I managed to speak out through sobs.

"What's wrong then?" He asked his voice laced with worry as he grabbed my hand stroking my knuckles.

"You've ignored me all night, you stared at Sofia as though she was the most gorgeous girl in the world, you ignored me when you got your award, you thanked every single person going apart me, and you was kissing and joking with her like the whole damn thing was real." I sobbed, my breathing started to become uneven so I tried to take deep breaths.

"Shh, baby calm down." Justin cooed while pulling the car over to the side of the road, he unbuckled my seat belt and pulled me over onto his lap gently soothing my back, "Baby, you know it's all fake I have to look at her like that for the camera's, and with the speech thing you know I still get nervous about the whole accepting awards! I just totally blank out, all I remember is Scooter telling me to thank Sofia." He looked sorry like he didn't mean to hurt me, so I nodded softly and buried my head into his chest.

Even though I could see the slight hint of pure guilt in his eyes.

**

I need to go back and edit this but I want to upload first. Please note Selena is now famous in the story.